19 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Hotels.comUS$164
TravelocityUS$164
YotelUS$143
All reviews adjustable beds overnight staff walking distance bed room front desk the location is perfect awesome stay bayside mall check in was a breeze ice machine heart of downtown great hotel bayfront park pool deck enjoyed my stay hot tub place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2022

It was the coolest, newest hotel I am ever been. It looks like we were in an other world. Just driving the elevator was exciting. Nice Pool, Room and gym, with over the city. The Food was also very incredible.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Dear Raffaela,

It was a pleasure to have you as our valued guest during your recent stay. Thank you for giving us a wonderful rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We strive to meet our guest’s expectations, and we are happy to hear, that with you we’d hit the mark.

Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel itself is modern and has great vibes. There's a self check-in & check-out stations which saves time. Jimmy & Guirlyne welcomed me with always good vibes a lots of smiles and were very helpful. The hotel room was awesome, functional, modern and accommodating to all my needs.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience at our establishment. Our team is fully committed to ensure our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience.

I am pleased to see you’ve found the overall accommodations to your liking. I assure you that Jimmy and Guirlyne will get the recognition they deserve for their dedicated service.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to welcome you back soon,

Cordially,

Reviewed 26 September 2022

We traveled with friends to squeeze in some downtown before heading back to college/ school. I'd stayed at the one in NYC before so was aware of the futuristic concept. Despite the glitches with check in o the iPad, the front desk staff was eager to help. The room was great and they were already aware of the shower leaks around the door and working to find a solution. What I loved most is the friendly staff and the location. Huge shout out to Jada, Ready, and the amazing Guirlyne for their assistance, recommendations, and just down right friendliness. Whereever were going around town(Bayside Market, South Beach, Little Havana, Walgreens,etc) we could reach within 15 minutes! It was the PERFECT location. I'm a travel consultant and I can say with confidence that you will be glad you stayed here! This is not your grandmother's hotel......Technology in the lobby, elevator and every single room.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear traveler,

I am pleased to see you’ve found the overall accommodations to your liking. I assure you that Jada and Guirlyne will get the recognition they deserve for their dedicated service.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to welcome you back soon,

Cordially,

Reviewed 24 September 2022

Enjoyed my stay at the Yotel, very easy to check in and room was really nice with a comfortable shower i even forgot my charger and they had a wireless charger. Amazing ! Saved my life with a work Confrence definitely staying here moving forward

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2022

Dear Darlyn,

Thank YO!, and come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

front desk staff was very helpful. self parking garage was $15. room was very nice with mood lighting and reclining bed. i opted for the first class king (room 415) and because it was in a corner unit the shower was tucked away on the other side of the room — the shower did leak as other reviews stated , but since it was behind the wall it didn’t hinder my expierence. mini fridge was nice for keeping drinks cold. ice machine on every floor. pool deck was nice , hot tub included (closes at sundown/8pm).

several bars in walking distance ( mama tried & lost boys ) both have great happy hour specials.

cvs pharmacy , 7-11 convenience store , and ross dress for less all on the same block

bayfront park and bayside shops directly across biscayne blvd.

awesome stay - and saved over 50% with my tripadvisor plus subscription.

they did charge a $35 hotel fee upon check in which was not stated during the booking , but that is standard for most hotels in high density areas.

no complaints - would recommend

Room tip: book first class king in the corner to avoid issues with shower , i had room 415 - i assume any other 15-line rooms have the same setup
Trip type: Travelled on business
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Dear traveler,

Our team is fully committed to ensure our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience. That is why we are delighted to know you made that happened for you.

The Yo-Team was pleased to see you found the overall accommodations to your liking.

Once again, thank Yo!, and don’t forget, come back and see us again soon!.