“Awesome veggie burger!”

Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This is seriously the best veggie burger I've ever eaten. Service is amazing, very good taste for music and very cool decoration. Key lime pie rocks!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Well...
I have tried amazing burgers before, this burgers weren't bad, they were just ok, what bothers me is that they CHARGE me for TAP water.
The service was good.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Great place, great service, great food.
From the moment we came in, everyone was super friendly and provided great service. The menu looks awesome with lots of interesting items. It also has a lot more than just burgers.
I had the Miami Heat burger while my husband ate the Lokal burger. The combination of the Miami Heat burger is spicy and with time gets messy but definately good. I was too thrilled with the taste of my grain fed beef. My husband's burger had the grass fed beef and it definately tasted tons better. I mentioned thus to the server and who told me that any burger can be made with the grass fed beef so I would definately recommend that.
For nit being too thrilled with my burger (which I still enjoyed but as much as my husband), the manager gave us a free slice of Key Lime Pie. I'm not a pie person but this was delish. You cpuld tell it was homemade. Really creamy Key Lime with not too much juice, homemade graham cracker crust. Totally yum.
We will definately go back the next time we are in the mood for a burger.
Pricewise its a little pricey. Definately not in the five guys range but slightly below other Grove/Gables pricing.

1  Thank Petra B
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Sat out front in the breeze! Nice spot. Had shrimp tacos. More taco than shrimp but good. Great service. Cool fun crowd. Good place to rest up and go on.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The burgers were okay nothing extra ordinary and so were the sea food tacos. After waiting for 45 min I expected the food and service to be extraordinary but alas! The service was slow and over all the experience was okay. If you have no other place to go than feel free to visit lokal burger!

Been to Lokal Burgers Beer? Share your experiences!