15 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$297
Hotels.comUS$297
TravelocityUS$297
3,566 results
All reviews conrad miami conrad hotel sky lobby the financial district the ground floor diamond member bay view south beach beautiful hotel guest rooms key biscayne biscayne bay rooftop pool an upgrade valet parking elevator cesar
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

The most wonderful Saturday open air yoga class.
Loretto was our yoga teacher and her class was so amazing... We learn our breath breathing and stretching with her and balance ourselves.
Love her class

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel AKA Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2022

Dear 704kamanf, thank you for the outstanding review about your experience at Hotel AKA Brickell! We appreciate you mentioning how much you loved our yoga class, and we will surely share your compliments with Loretto. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope you will come back for another exciting session soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

I’ve participated to the yoga class already twice and I will keep coming, the place is wonderful and relaxing, Loreto is warm, peaceful and transmits you the essence of yoga. I strongly suggest to come and build the yoga community together!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 401gemmao, our gratitude for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed our yoga class and appreciate your interest in building the yoga community together. It was a pleasure having you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2022

I booked this hotel because of outstanding traveler reviews. The customer service I received is not in line with the hotel's high rating. I made an error and booked a weekend prior to my intended dates of stay. I received no notification from the hotel that I was a "no show". If I had, I could have accepted the penalty (1 night) and rebooked for the correct dates. Instead, I learned that no one at the hotel level had the authority to resolve this.

The day manager Malika was very rude, telling me a reservations dept would make the decision about resolution. The desk clerks referred to a man, maybe Ivan or Isaak, that is a decision maker, but there is no way to speak to him.

I would have loved to have stayed at the hotel this weekend, but I wasn't about to give them another 3 nights without knowing if/when the issue would be resolved. It's been 48 hours, and still no resolution.

Too bad the customer service doesn't match what I am sure is a very nice property. There are so many great hotels in Miami. I would skip this one for one that pairs a beautiful property with outstanding customer service!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LisaS8888, thank you for choosing our hotel. We never want to disappoint any of our guests, and it is unfortunate to learn about your experience. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you. We are confident we can replace this experience with a more positive memory!

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Interior under major renovation, common areas and hallways covered in drywall. Staff very pleasant.

Only "Complimentary breakfast" selections allowed from vast menu is " 2 eggs and toast" or "oatmeal and fruit". Only one server for entire temporary breakfast area, so breakfast arrived cold and difficult to get service as she was overwhelmed.

Several problems with room but all seem resolved, very nice.

Room tip: Be sure renovations are finished before booking.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel AKA Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear GrandTour44959500983, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. While we are glad you were satisfied with many aspects of your stay, we are disappointed that we did not meet all of your expectations. We regret the issues you experienced due to our remodel. We understand your frustration, and we are grateful for your patience. We hope you will consider a return visit when our improvements have been completed to experience our revitalization firsthand.

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Super good, loved the location and great service from Eduardo and Miguel at checking out. The room was really comfy and in general the hotel is really cute. Great ratings and prices for what you Pay for

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel AKA Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear 785maferm, Your kind comments and excellent rating are greatly appreciated by all of us here at Hotel AKA Brickell. It was delightful to know that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and our excellent location. We are glad the thoughtful service provided by our dedicated associates, Eduardo and Miguel, exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the exceptional review, and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.