“A Quick Trip to Argentina”

Graziano's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 4,891 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Grazianos is the epitome of an upscale steakhouse in Buenos Aires. Meats are served sizzling hot on an asador. Atmosphere is elegant and the wait staff are courteous, polite, and very well trained. I enjoy this place much more than the big national steakhouse chains like Mortons, Capital Grill, Ruth's Chris, etc. And another plus is that the price is also more reasonable!

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 30 November 2015

The place to go and relax and eat Argentinian sausage and steak. The Vacio steak is my favorite for its texture, size and delicious flavor. Real Steak. The have an awesome wine menu too.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

We have visited the grazianos two times now and they performed outstanding. We are global travellers and have had steaks of any price range in many countries. But this place is now the top of our personal list to eat. They have specials. Different custs and the desserts are wonderful too. Try the chocolate soufflee. It blows your mind if you are a chocolate lover.
But also the service is very professional and knows their products and his customers preferences .
A must-try when staying in miami.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I cannot really speak about the food as I left minutes after entering. I had a reservation which was honored. The Brickell locale was rather empty on "prime time" saturday. I asked for the wine list, they answered "we are working it differently on this local". There was no wine list, they had very few basic spanish reds, and mostly Argentinian wines, mostly a basic selection. They offered to show me the ones available but then I realized that the wines were being stored "standing up" not sideways which is a big risk for running into damaged wines; this further disappointed me. I simply left and went to "The Capital Grille".

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

I like a lot the food. I order the pork tenderloin it was delicious. Great wine variety.

But too overprice in the pitchers of sangria $50.00

Excellent for a romantic dinner

Date of visit: December 2014

Been to Graziano's Restaurant? Share your experiences!