“Excellent food, atmosphere could improve”

Phothang Restaurant
Ranked #2,530 of 4,525 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Our Vietnamese restaurant in Miami. The food is absolutely delicious! The restaurant is in a seedy strip mall, and the atmosphere inside is pretty bland. The service is quite slow as well, which is why we have made this one of our favorite take-out restaurants. The rice vermicelli (grilled lemongrass shrimp, or special combo), beef Pho, winter rolls, and the chicken wings are some of our favorites.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

My wife and I went here for a late lunch on a Monday. We were there at 2 in the afternoon and were the only ones there. She had the beef with lemongrass vermicelli noodles, I had the vermicelli noodles with grilled pork and spring rolls . We both agreed that the food was excellent. Hot, fresh, and tasty. From the street it was a bit scary and from the inside pretty dingy. The food made it all right, until we both got to the bottom of our bowls and they were both cracked. When I think about the kind of stuff that likes to live in that kind of environment,it gives me the heebeegeebees.

1  Thank skrumbie
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Very nice selection of Vietnamese food. Great pho with fresh mint. Small restaurant, lots of Asians come, so you know it's good food! Nice service and Wahoo staff.. can come with kids. They'll love the dumplings and an omelette on the appetizer list that has shrimp!

Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

Friend told to visit this restaurant . So I went on Friday night. Average at very best. We had the famous soup in bowl with chicken. Lacking flavor in my opinion . And shrimp with broccoli and shrimp where not that fresh. The place can really use a makeover table was wobbly chairs paint. And ceiling tiles need to be changed. Service was not great nor good. Average she came once to serve food and that was it. I will now call my friend and see what I did to piss her off at me. To recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I attempted to order some veggie pho without broccoli or any veggie dish without broccoli and was told I could not do that because it was the only vegetable they had. The server made no recomendations or attempts to satisfy my request and I was left ordering nothing after the rest of the table had already ordered their dish and the server didn't seem to care at all