“Excellent!!!!”

Phothang Restaurant
Ranked #2,545 of 4,541 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Food is very good, I love the stir fry and the soups.
The place Needs a little renovation.
Service is also good.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Now let me preface this by sahib ft bag I'm a vegetarian and am not necessarily the best judge of a restaurant whose main staple has a beef broth. However, I've had the tofu stir fry noodles here twice and both times I've found this dish to be absolutely delicious. The friends I have gone with also found their dishes to be much to their liking. The reason why I'm giving this restaurant 4 stars however is because the service is generally lacking. When my friends and I were there, there were approximately 15 customers and only 1 waitress serving everyone (and working at the counter area). My water was empty for most of the meal and it took a while to get the bill. However, other than that I found this place to be great and will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Our Vietnamese restaurant in Miami. The food is absolutely delicious! The restaurant is in a seedy strip mall, and the atmosphere inside is pretty bland. The service is quite slow as well, which is why we have made this one of our favorite take-out restaurants. The rice vermicelli (grilled lemongrass shrimp, or special combo), beef Pho, winter rolls, and the chicken wings are some of our favorites.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

My wife and I went here for a late lunch on a Monday. We were there at 2 in the afternoon and were the only ones there. She had the beef with lemongrass vermicelli noodles, I had the vermicelli noodles with grilled pork and spring rolls . We both agreed that the food was excellent. Hot, fresh, and tasty. From the street it was a bit scary and from the inside pretty dingy. The food made it all right, until we both got to the bottom of our bowls and they were both cracked. When I think about the kind of stuff that likes to live in that kind of environment,it gives me the heebeegeebees.

1  Thank skrumbie
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Very nice selection of Vietnamese food. Great pho with fresh mint. Small restaurant, lots of Asians come, so you know it's good food! Nice service and Wahoo staff.. can come with kids. They'll love the dumplings and an omelette on the appetizer list that has shrimp!