“I felt like Rambo...in heels!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Exotic Indoor Firearm Experience in Miami
Ranked #1 of 48 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment. Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. This state-of-the-art facility has been recognized by media outlets and reviewers around the world for it's comfort, sophistication, and one-on-one service. Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, rest assured that our friendly firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. We'll explain what makes each firearm different, teach you about safety, and help you ease up to get the perfect shot. Choose from one of the best firearm collections in Florida, ranging from classics to extremely rare machine guns that are exclusive to Lock & Load Miami. Don't know where to start? We offer themed packages, such as the 007 and Scarface package, which include firearms seen in Hollywood blockbusters. We are conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district, walking distance from Midtown shopping areas and just a short drive from Miami Beach. Lock & Load is an indoor air-conditioned shooting range and museum with private parking. Firearms and eye/ear protection rentals are offered to our members. Additionally,we accept priority bookings or walk-in guests and offer private rooms for VIP groups, corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
“I felt like Rambo...in heels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Lock and Load Miami is hands down one of the best experiences of my life! I was surprised and impressed by the professional, friendly, and beautiful girls at the front desk. I think I was expecting big, burly men covered in tattoos and piercings. The decor was much more trendy and upscale than I expected also. My favorite part, of course, were those GUNS! I was so nervous but our specialist, Albert, put me at complete ease. He was so knowledgable and confident that it was impossible for me to be scared. Shooting was a pure adrenaline rush! And a rediculous amount of fun! I went with my husband because he wanted to go but I could definitely see going back as a ladies night! Amazing!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Palm Bay, Florida
“MUST GO if you're in Miami!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Went to L&L Miami for my birthday with a group of friends...had an unforgettable time! Very classy establishment offering a truly unique experience. I've never shot any automatic weapons, but the specialist that worked with us, Albert, went over everything from basic stance to how to hold each firearm and provided 1-on-1 assistance the entire time. Some of the people in our group were a bit nervous going in, but that was quickly eased when they saw how much help and guidance was provided. I've already got people asking me to take them shooting at L&L next time we're in the Miami area...can't wait to go back!

Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The reviews are true: This place is a gas. Spendy, but a gas.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We aren't "gun people." Not anti-gun, just not "gun people." But the chance for me and my 19-year-old son to shoot actual machine guns--and to watch my wife doing the same in spite of herself? I'm in.

I don't have much to add to the other reviews. Very professional, very exciting, very educational. Our "trainer," Brian, was terrific--patient, encouraging, genuinely interested in the subject matter and in teaching us about the guns we were shooting.

The reviews are also correct in mentioning that this will set you back a bit. Three of us doing the "007 package" with a handgun added for each of us cost around $650--(i.e., a bit over $200 per person). Most of the packages are in the $169-189 range. But this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience (I'm 48 and don't expect to be using an UMP machine gun again anytime soon).

Needless to say, it was the highlight of our Florida vacation for my 19-year-old son. These are machine guns that he's "fired" in Call of Duty, so it was a blast (pun semi-intended) for him to fire them in real life.

2 Thank CrabberWheels
Boynton Beach, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This is an experience of a lifetime! The staff are so welcoming and knowledgable. I have very limited experience with shooting and Albert made me feel safe and put my worries to rest. I can't say enough good things and can't wait to do this again!

1 Thank Amanda M
“Hands down the best experience in Miami!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Went to Lock & Load for a birthday celebration and left with amazing memories! Our firearms specialist, Albert, is extremely knowledgable and made our group feel at ease as we shot some of the most unique guns in the world...even for a first time shooter like myself!!! I'm excited to revisit L&L in the near future!!

Visited February 2014

Been to Lock & Load Miami? Share your experiences!