“Amazing food and service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 4,325 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2017

In town for a few days and we went to Red Lobster right down from the hotel. The service was outstanding. There was three of us. The server (and I told myself I was going to remember his name and I have totally forgot it. I'm am really bad with names.), was from Haiti and he was absolutely and outstanding gentlemen. He did write anything down, even with our complicated order, and everything was correct. He was funny and an all around great guy. Our food came very fast and was AMAZING. We had stuffed mushrooms, clams, grouper, fried shrimp, shrimp alfredo, shrimp in garlic and butter sauce, scallops, salad and biscuits. It was so good and fresh. And you received a huge plate of food too. It was well worth it. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Great place to have a family gathering. Food was good as well as the service. All the food came out quick. Thanks again

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Well, according to tripadvisor this was no 28 in north miami and just 5 min from our flat, so we went for lunch, nothing fancy beside the bread. But wery typical american. Good shrimps though.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The hot biscuits are a great way to start any meal. The service is friendly and efficient. The seafood combinations are well prepared and delicious.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Just average I got the Caribbean lobster tail was pretty tough although it was a nice size tail. The service was good waitress was very pleasant. The add on scallops skewer were pretty tasty but not great. The Stone crab appetizer was very good as far as the quality of the crabmeat very tasty and fresh but the guy didn't crack the claws well and when I asked for a crab cracking utensil I really just needed a hammer or mallet but I got the usual one that you would use with lobster normally so did you swim flying but whatever oh well not a big Red Lobster fan I had a gift certificate and didn't have to pay out-of-pocket otherwise my review probably would've been a lot harsher because it was not cheap at all $80 for myself and my wife. Gave the waitress a 20 because she was a sweetheart so hundred dollars oh and my wife got fish and chips she couldn't eat much of the fish it was tough and too fishy for her she's used to New England style fried fish oh well. Pretty good cheese biscuits. So in summary there are much better places to go for seafood than Red Lobster. I would say find a different place to go or you will be disappointed

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!