See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The room we stayed in was rat infested.
In the early morning I saw a rat in the corner of the room
He scampered under the bed
I stayed awake watching for the rat and to see how many there were
I saw a rat 2 more times running across the room and heard what sounded like several rats scampering under the bed.
I was glad my wife did not wake up and see/hear the rats, she would have freaked out
This hotel is deplorable
Dirty, dingy, we were in a non-smoking room, but as soon as we walked in we could tell people had been smoking in the room

Room Tip: avoid unless you like rats in your room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is fraud at its best.....
It looks like a nasty trick hotel....
I changed rooms 3 times before i just decided to cancel and get my money back...
The floors were dirty beds was dirty looking and look like ill catch an infection just sitting on them... But the gag is the hotel do have nicer rooms they choose who they want to give the room to... Thats y all the windows are closed.... When i told the worker who tryed to kick me out the room.... Yall have nicer room with flat screen tv he laugh.... Oh u want flat screen tv...laughing..... I was livit ... But hotel.com changed my room and also gave me a $50 coupon.... But still a awful dirty hotel...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This motel is rubbish. Whatever they saws is not right. Not recomond atall. Don't go in this motel. Staff is rude. In the picture they saws fan and cupboard towel not supplied and if you complain no one lition.air condition not working in the room water on the carpet which you can't see but bare foot if you can feel water half the room . Smell of drug. Next door party whole night. Worst than garbage.we have booked because breakfast include but not given they lied. We have to go out for cup a tea in the early morning very far.

Room Tip: Don't go rubbish motel. Garbage
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anjanaben
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Complete false advertisement; would definitely not be staying here again. For the price and location, it’s not worth. All of there efficiency rooms does not come complete with kitchen including microwave and refrigerator. None of there rooms include a microwave or refrigerator. The premises is not gated and totally secure. There are random people walking on and around the property. The WiFi does not work in the rooms, have to go to lobby or be close to the lobby for it to work. Rooms can use a lot of updates I had to more from one terrible room to another due to not having hot water. The carpets are filthy; would not walk barefoot. No remote for the TV, bed was really uncomfortable, burn mark stains on the sheets. Could not get a good sleep, person next to me played loud music all night. AC did not cool the room unless you put it all the way down. If you book here, you will be unhappy and cheating yourself on stuff that is advertised but not here when you check in. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Nothing good to say. Dumb receptionist, she cannot find my reservation with my FL DL, had to find it under motel.com. It is not worth $80/night. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT....no internet in the room, no fridge, no microwave, no cups, no coffee, no breakfast, no phone. Only the basic, bed, towel & an old tv. Bad part of town, homeless bag lady sleep next to the hotel,& a crazy druggie talking to himself & causing problem at the convenient store across the street, cop was called(but the cop was already dealing with someone else one block down the street with his lights on, strip club next door.

Room Tip: avoid this place
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business