Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing High Speed Boat ride

This trip is amazingly fun and a must do while in Miami. We are a family of 8 with teenagers and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
cjsims1995
Los Angeles, California
A lot of fun!

My family and I loved this boat ride. The crew was so friendly and fun to be around. The music was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
352patty
Dallas, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from US$40.34
from US$39.00
from US$110.00
from US$40.34
3,013 results
All reviews getting wet adrenaline rush awesome ride super fun a lot of fun star island tour guide fun experience amazing experience blast groupon spins captain skis thrill excitement activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Ride Was Excellent, Because Of The Wind iCould Barley Hear The Guideman But Overall iGive It A 10!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The people in the office were extremely rude and very difficult to work with. I understand that I arrived 7 minutes late, but the captain had not even loaded anyone on the boat yet, and he sent me to the office to get wristbands for me and my group, and everyone in the office refused to give my party their wristbands because we were 7 minutes late, although the captain had said it was fine. Because we were no longer able to ride, I requested a refund, the staff refused to give me that. Eventually, we spoke with the captain and my group and I were able to catch a later ride, and even then the staff were trying their hardest to pull every excuse out of the book for us not to ride. I was not the only group that experienced this treatment, there were 2 other groups that also said the staff was being very difficult and had terrible attitudes. The captain himself was amazing, the ride was so fun and me and my girls were able to enjoy ourselves after that terrible engagement, they must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed that day, but any professional knows that you do not bring your personal issues to work, you leave them at home. I hope no one else has to suffer their horrible treatment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first half of the ride was great, but the boat got seaweed stuck at the bottom, which is not their fault. That's why we still gave a very good rating...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The boat ride was SO MUCH FUN. Definitely recommend. I wish it was a little longer, but what an awesome experience! Was the perfect morning activity for my birthday on our Miami trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We purchased a Miami go pass and did this as one of the activities. It was easy to do the reservation online and I had a large group which they were able to accommodate. My kids and nieces range from 3-10 years old and they were able to enjoy it. They made it fun and upbeat for everyone. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip.