2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$180
Hotels.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
FindHotelUS$166
ZenHotels.comUS$180
All reviews free laundry front desk valet parking dining table miami downtown recommend this hotel the breakfast area room was spacious south beach brickell publix cruise kitchenette dishwasher housekeeping sink sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I chose this hotel due to its location and the access to kitchenette. I have a large family and like to make breakfast and lunch especially since COVID has stopped complimentary breakfast. After a few days the hotel trash was overflowing and reeked. I asked for extra blankets as I always do when staying Hilton and was told they had none. Eventually the room telephone stopped working. I love Hilton but this particular hotel could’ve done better. It was suffice for what I needed. We weren’t in the room often but to sleep.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Charlie Ortigosa, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We regret that in these difficult times we are unable to provide our guests with the full Homewood Suites Experience, however, I am happy to hear that we were able to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We hope to return to a normal operation as soon as possible and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The biggest disappointment was the dirtiness and lack of maintenance of the hotel (common areas and guest rooms). The rooms are cleaned every 3 days according to them because of Covid and only upon request. If you want your room to be cleaned more often you need to talk to the manager. The other dissatisfaction was how they offer a free hot breakfast buffet when they only provide sweet snacks like granola bars, sweet yogurt or pastries for breakfast. The pool was closed all the time, some of the exercise equipment, elevator and laundry room were filthy. The water pressure of the rooms was extremely low.
The rooms were dirty when checked in, they had other guests hairs, the floors were nasty. The dishwasher was not emptied and the dishes were inside.
I understand that because of the Covid restrictions not all services can be offer but I encourage the hotel to be more transparent with the services they can provide so guests are aware of what they can expect. I also recommend that if they are so concerned about Covid they do a better job with cleaning and to avoid using false advertisement to promote their services. This hotel is awful, shame on you Hilton Hotels. This place is more like a roadside hotel than anything else!

Room tip: Avoid this place !
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Carlos Ortigosa, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I assure you that I am working with my team to ensure that these issues are addressed accordingly. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves should your travels bring you back to the Miami area in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Requested housekeeping as I would be staying for 8 nights, after not receiving housekeeping after 4 nights, I was told it was due to being short staffed. Requested someone come look at the air conditioner because it was around 60 degrees in the room although the air was turned off. No one ever came to fix it. Water pressure in bathroom was very low & at times would only dribble out. Trash in the hallways. Paid for a one bedroom suite but it wasn’t even a bedroom. There was no door separating the two rooms. Made several complaints to staff & they had an attitude as if my complaints were not valid. Will not be staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ashia873
Carlos Ortigosa, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I regret to hear of the experiences you mentioned, I assure you that this is not the experience we wish for any of our guests. I will be addressing your concerns with my management team to ensure that we are doing everything possible to prevent these issues from continuing to occur in the future. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves should your travels bring you back to the Miami Downtown/Brickell area in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

If filthiness is your thing or if you would like to challenge your immune system then go head and book here. You’ll find dirty rooms, dirty public spaces, and dirty towels in your room. Hotel employees also don’t make this a pleasant stay as they all have a don’t give a damn attitude. How is this even a Hilton property!? Must be an independently owned and operated hotel. I was never welcomed as a loyalty member let alone diamond status holder! When asked for water at check in. The lady informed me that “those things aka diamond status perks aren’t upheld here”
Now given the covid situation this hotel is badly below par! Sanitizer dispensers are out as well as the Lysol wipe stations. These guys are playing with fire and with the lives of their guests! No moral responsibilities whatsoever! Very disappointed!

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank umairch20

Thank your for taking the time to review your stay. I assure you that providing our guest with a Fresh and Clean atmosphere is one of our top priorities. I have communicated your concerns to my management team to ensure that we are addressing these concerns accordingly. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves should your travels bring you back to the Miami Downtown/Brickell area in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

The hotel overall is nice, but I think the effects of COVID 19 has hit the staff severely. The staff was very nice and tried to be accommodating to the best of their abilities considering the circumstances.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We hope to continue to grow and learn from our guests experiences. I assure you that I am working with my management team to return to a normal operation as quickly and safely as possible. We hope to welcome you back soon.