See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2017

These people do not get anything right. Went for breakfast since they advertised
And the menu online looked appetizing but reality sunk in. They only had
Eggs, bacon offered as American Breakfast or Continental. The orange juice
Was concentrate, missed opportunity since the view is among the best
In Miami, I inquired if they had anything sweet like Danish, French Toast or
muffin, they brought me a Cream Brûlée, the waiter was very nice
And tried to be helpful but nothing can help this place but new management .
We asked for check, which they brought promptly but did not clear
The table so we had to make room to be able to sign receipt.
This is a place for drinks and enjoy the view.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Esther I
Reviewed 21 August 2017

What an absolutely perfect experience! The service was perfect, polite, timely, yet not hovering. The view was spectacular!!!! And the food was excellent! I will surely be going back! We had some nice white wine, followed by the octopus appetizer. Then, I had a mushroom risotto, which was a real treat!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2017

A lovely hotel, nice views, spacious rooms, ok it's on the pricey side , but if you're prepared to invest a few more dollars it's worth it.
My only criticism is with their valet system. It doesn;t appear to be 24h, so at times during the night it's not always immediate to retrieve your car. And if returning late the cars are lined up at the lobby.
But it's a small point.

Stayed: May 2017
Palmeiras B, Manager at Palmeiras Beach Club at Grove Isle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback & hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is by far the worse experience I have had. The first day here I had to carry my own bags because the bellma was off and valet said he was too busy even though there was no other car. Then I get inside the room only to discover that the pictures shown on the website is not how the room appeared. Secondly there isn't a light outside so don't expect to enjoy the patio at night. The dishes in the room were dirty. I mean coffee rings on everything. Then the shower was broke. I only could take cold showers because the knob would not turn past that point. They offer room service however the restaurant closed without telling guests so we were unable to eat breakfast this morning. Which was needed since my moms sugar dropped. Again it's the final day and I had to go get the car because valet did not show.. There's a sign that says valet only enter at your own risk. If you can avoid staying here do not go to this hotel ever.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank Amaris T

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear about your recent unfortunate experience with us. Please do not let this reflect on the standard here at Palmeiras Beach Club where we strive to provide nothing less than the best food & service that our patrons have come to expect. We hope you will consider giving us another chance. We appreciate your feedback & hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The grounds and view are awesome! However, I would not stay at this hotel ever again. There were number of problems that the establishment was made aware of but they did absolutely nothing about it.
We notified the hotel we would arrive late and they expected us late. There was no bellman so the valet was assigned to help us. After we struggled to get out luggage out of the car we then had to twist his arm but as he started to help, sort of, he quickly left us to service the next guest, leaving us with our bags on the curb. When we reported this to the front desk she then took our bags to our room while he sat at the valet booth.
Though our room's patio opened to the water we couldn't enjoy it because there was no working light to allow us to see.. all of the other rooms has lights. A maintenance person did retrieve candles for our use. We needed to see because they had large water bugs that that could be mistaken for small pets. They were HUGE!

We ask for clean coffee cups since the current ones were dirty, never received them The handle came off in my hand as I prepared to shower and things went down hill from there.

If you are thinking of staying here don't. You would be wise to choose another hotel. Our saving grace was we were not in the room most of the time and only stayed two nights.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family