7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$237
travelup.comUS$253
TravelocityUS$237
Lol.travelUS$277
4,625 results
All reviews biscayne bay safety and security south beach the concierge lounge small mall pre cruise stay cruise port self parking valet service hotel restaurant per day hazel junior norberto pagan balcony officer
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

The worst experience I’ve ever had in a hotel. I booked thru my credit card and wasn’t notified that there is construction in the hotel. No one told me at check in, and there was no any sign indicating renovations in progress . On Marriott website there was a message only about the pool access!!!
My Experience: At 8am on Sunday morning they started drilling and demolishing the room right above us. The noise was unbearable!!! I called the front desk and asked them to do something about it and they said they will check. They called back and said that nothing can be done and that they can give me free breakfast. I already had breakfast included in my reservation!!! Pieces started falling from the ceiling and at that point we left the room immediately because my girlfriend has allergies to dust and also felt unsafe to stay there. I went to the front desk and they were extremely rude and unprofessional. I was told that it’s my own fault I didn’t know the hotel is under renovation . I asked for a manager but I got very rude and arrogant hotel ambassador instead. Her name is Marjorie and she explained to me that I don’t have the right to complain and it’s perfectly normal pieces to fall from the ceiling on me, because the vibrations are high from the demolition of the room above ! I couldn’t believe my ears and I asked for a manager again. I was told that the manager doesn’t want to talk to me and that I should go. I made complaint through reservations case #388105583 but no one has contacted me yet. This is unacceptable for hotel of any kind and Marriott is claiming to be better than most. I still think about it and can’t believe that this whole experience could happen in any hotel!

Room tip: Do not go there only the Valet was on point!
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rnikolov5841
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2022

Good morning Mr. Nikolov,

Thank you for reaching out about your reservation with us at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. On behalf of the hotel, we thank you for sharing the feedback about your stay with us. We see there were areas where we had fallen short of expectations and please know this is not the type of service we strive to provide to our guests. We do our best to inform our guests by listing the information on the Marriott Website, our 3rd party vendors, the Marriott Bonvoy App, through a pre-arrival e-mail, as well as at the front desk when our guests are checking in. Rest assured, we understand it is an inconveinence and will follow up with the proper departments about your stay and strive to improve on our service during this time. We hope you will be able to stay with us when our enhancement project is complete and enjoy the new and improved Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.

Kevin Geudtner
Assistant Rooms Operations Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2022

Forgot my kindle in the room so called to see if I could pick up. Yazdi Patel and Norberto Pagan were so helpful and offered to immediately FedEx instead. I immediately received the FedEx tracking number. It so nice to have such great customer service, especially when it was all my fault. So grateful!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2022

Dear L6920PTsb,

It was a pleasure to read your fantastic review about the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. We strive to provide every guest with outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as an encouragement to all of us. We will surely share your compliments with Yazdi Patel and Norberto Pagan. Thank you for the recommendation to future guests. We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit Miami.

Reviewed 17 September 2022

I had a great stay at this hotel . Everyone was very attentive and helpful.

The Bellman , Jose Perez in particular was very gracious and kind for securing my belongings while I waited for my delayed flight and made sure I was comfortable within the hotel even though I had already checked out of my room. I am very grateful and would definitely stay here again because of their outstanding customer service.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2022

Dear MarishaBC,

We enjoyed reading your great review of Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. We especially liked all the love you gave our incredible associates. They indeed are the heartbeat of our hotel, and they work hard to provide each guest with a memorable experience. We will share your kind compliments with the associates mentioned. We cannot wait to have you back.

Reviewed 17 September 2022

We had a great stay at Marriott Biscayne Bay. This hotel have Some very good employers, especially Alberto. A. He gave us advice to visit some places, for example Las holas beach, everglades. He told us how to drive and what we can do for adventures. He made us stay very special. We also had a good laugh with HIM. A big thank you for Alberto. A. We Will see you next year!!!

Much love from family Kisoenpersad

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 343jayak,

Wow - thanks for the stellar review of Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. We appreciate the shout-out for Alberto, and we will enjoy sharing your compliments with him. It was a pleasure having you, and the next year you are visiting, stop by Catch Grill and Bar and try the Citrus Scallops - one of our associates' favorites.

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

Old building with small bathrooms, old towels and a low flow shower. The pool is also under renovation. Not the nicest place.

Maybe they are not doing well financially. Marriotts usually have bathroom gels in the shower that are in three tubes. These cheapos give out these small bottles.

Not my favorite Marriott experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Dear scottnR7060PK,

Thank you for your recent visit and review. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression. We are disappointed if we were not successful in providing this for you. We value your loyalty to the Marriott brand, and we promise that steps will be taken to ensure that we do not repeat these concerns. We hope you will consider a future visit so that we can better demonstrate our commitment to service excellence.