“Lunch ”
Review of Dynasty Buffet

Dynasty Buffet
Ranked #2,623 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Great price variety of choices love their dimsum and unlimited sushi ,delicious fried chicken and fried dumpling. ..super

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Great food..One of the best chinese buffets in miami.. try the sake clams..wonton soup, egg foo young, all chicken dishes

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The restaurant seemed dirty overall... Our table was sticky and I was hesitant to drink out of the glass I was given. Nothing in the buffet looked good to me, and I'm someone who typically will eat and enjoy anything. Somehow the place was still packed and the waitstaff seemed to be very scattered as dirty plates piled up on tables everywhere. I don't plan on returning.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Lots of choices. I tried the fried onion rings and have had much better ones at other restaurants. They were small and tough. The fried rice was good. The pizza with pepperoni was dull. The egg drop soup was acceptable. People were leaving the restaurant with containers. We were told that you can buy the food by the pound to take out. We were not tempted. I was going for the ice cream when I found out that there were no toppings so I went home to have my own ice cream. I did have some sushi which was acceptable. Actually, I prefer to be served rather than eat at a buffet.
Oh yes, I did try the jello and a coconut cookie which were fine. The fruit looked fresh. The price was right if you are on a budget.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Good food, Maybe they can improve their attention in order to increase their rate in standards, at the moment it was clean, but the baths were in deplorable condition.

Been to Dynasty Buffet? Share your experiences!