“Great service!!”
Review of Bottega Grill

Bottega Grill
Ranked #941 of 4,497 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Friendly neighborhood restaurant with a variety of dishes and fares to chose from.
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Bottega Grill is hands down the best place to host your event. I have hosted many events in the past in different restaurants and venues and not one of those places have ever provided even half of the attention and excellent customer service that Bottega Grill has. From the moment I called to inquire and reserve to the moment we walked out the door, the service was amazing. I had to host my son’s baptism party there because another restaurant could not fit my partyof 60, so when a friend suggested this venue, I called to check availability, and I’m so happy I gave them a shot. From the time they spent planning with me, to the day of the event, when they opened their doors for me at 8am, down to the waitress who came outside while we shot my son's pictures and brought me a drink, I could not be more pleased. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank the owners, Millie, Dioni and Ale for all the care and attention they gave to my family, friends and I, and helped us make this important day easy and amazing!

Thank you!

1  Thank Jennifer M

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

love this place! this is a usual spot for us and it never disappoints. food is good, price is right and service always good. 'Nona's favorite' is my favorite but everything is good.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere, food very good and
Service was excellent! Since we were a large party (18 in total) the waiters were always on top of our needs and preferences

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is a great neighborhood restaurant in Kendall. We order in from here all the time. The pizza is great along with caesar salad and the best choice on the menu is the Chicken Sole - incredible! The almond cake is amazing for dessert! It is also great for large parties and they have a private room as well.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Great looking place for the area. Thought it might become a regular go to spot, but the food was average at best. The bruchetta was serve on cold untoasted bread, the avocado egg rolls were soggy inside ( it's hard to fry avocados). Worth a second trip.

Been to Bottega Grill? Share your experiences!