“Birthday treat”

Ranked #1,893 of 4,526 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My friend recommended Sangs Chinese restaurant for his birthday celebration.
The place is run by a Chinese speaking family. The decor was like being in China.
They had live fish and lobster tanks for which you could pick what fish or lobster you wanted.It appears to be Szechwan style food that is prepared fresh after you make your menu choices.
I had Prawns with lobster sauce and my friend had clams in bean sauce. We also had appetizers and friend rice prepared fresh while we waited.
The dishes were delicious and slightly different than regular Chinese take out style restaurants.
The service was good and the bill was reasonable. Try Sang's on 163nd street near Nova University in N Miami Beach.
Enjoy the experience.Tour buses with Chinese vacationers sometimes come there for authentic Chinese dishes.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We haven't much luck finding Dim Sum in Miami, until now.
Sang's has the best Dim Sum menu we've seen since we left San Francisco over 14 years ago (we moved around before coming to live here in 2014).
Sang's is a no-frills local restaurant with 60+ dim sum offerings. I swear one time or another we've tried most of them. Our favorites - egg rolls, shrimp dumplings, shrimp and pork sui mai, fried shrimp balls, the crispy bacon roll, various dumplings stuffed with spinach. Everything steamed or pan fried was authentic and delicious.
Friendly service with very reasonable price points.
A must-go restaurant.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I've been eating here for years. Every Sunday, my brother drives 20 miles just to enjoy Sang's dim sum. Every time I have been there, I am one of the few non-Asians in the room, and that should tell you everything you need to know. The food is phenomenal, and the staff is accommodating, though they have no idea what to make of me and my loud family. Try the shrimp in mayonnaise sauce! I know it sounds gross, but it is unbelievably good.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

DISGUSTING!!!! We ordered take out last and found 3 roaches in the bag of wings. We called to complain and they offered to give us more wings. They don't seem to think it's any big deal to find roaches in your food.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I cant imagine how many times we've been here everytime we are in Miami, if you do
enjoy aunthentic chinese either dim sum, or dinner service, it really cant go wrong.

Wheather your party of 2 or 20 ppl, they got menus that has a wide seletion of good solid traditionally cuisine price range is also pretty good totally inexpensive.

We ordered the fresh fish that was taken out of the tank along with 2 pcs lobster.
What i can say ? Just savory at its best and i only recommend this place if your a epic
Chinese cuisine diner, and nothin else.