“Good food but poor service ”
Review of Freshii

Freshii
Ranked #758 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Freshii was the worst place I have ever eaten at. I went three times.

First day I ordered a burrito and they forgot about me. I ordered and payed and I was standing around waiting for my order until a lady came to me and asked did I want to order something.

Second day I gave the lady at the counter to much money so she had to give me change and she gave me five dollars less then I should get. I told her and she said "Oh sorry forgot to give you the five".

Third day I ordered a burrito and a salad and I got the burrito surprisingly quickly but i never got the salad. The man at the counter was making a salad but it was for someone else. After a while they looked at eachother, said something and one of the staff ran after that customer (I don't know why). Then I came up to them and said I still didn't get my salad (because I saw they weren't doing anything) and the man there siad "Oh I'm so sorry I totally forgot".

Overall food from freshii wasn't bad in the taste but service and organisation is terrible.

On the other side of the building, theirs wallegreen with perfect food drinks and prices.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

In a land of SAD (Standard American Diet) and poor food choices, we loved this concept of super fresh food in a Walgreens pharmacy. The green juice was great, my husbands wrap was very filling and I had a bowl with rice noodles and veggies. We noticed that none of the customers and the staff were overweight and were healthy looking. A coincidence? I think not.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Tried Freshii after seeing it in Walgreens and thought it looked healthy so after all that fast food we would give it a go.
The Smoothie was amazing but the food was tasteless and not heated all the way though.
Would not go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

That would be a huge yes. We stepped into Walgreens for one item and were shocked to see this restaurant. It had a wonderful healthy menu with salads, bowls, smoothies, burritos and more. We had a fantastic lunch. Then we were able to pick up the item we came for. Wonderful stop and lunch, right there on a busy street.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The food at Freshii is always so delicious and healthy. The only disappointment this time was that they were out of Energii bites and couldn't say when they would have more. Surprisingly, this Freshii is actually in Walgreens on the corner of Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Don't be scared by the location, the food is fabulous.