Essex House
US$340
US$299
EDITION
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$339
US$296
  • Beachfront
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Restaurant
US$232
US$180
  • Restaurant
US$317
US$295
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$189
US$140
US$244
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$169
1,989 results
All reviewssister hotelocean driveclevelander hotelin south beachhappy hourart decoking suitesmall poolsushi restaurantcontinental breakfastyogurtlocation is greatbeach towelscollins avebars and restaurantsfree drinksvalet parking
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay for Labor Day weekend, but the elevator was out dated and dangerous! It stopped once and scared myself and the people that was with me. Other than the elevator the stay was great. The front desk was helpful and kind as well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChadMoreauSOBE, Manager at Essex House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear bhop2017,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for your feedback regarding our original historical lobby elevator. We are sorry that you had a scare, but rest assured that it is inspected on a regular basis and I will share your experience with our engineering team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

A nice hotel! The rooms were clean, breakfast was perfect and the staff (especially Zuleica) very friendly! The hotel is situated perfectly, close to the beach and shops.
We enjoyed our stay very much!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Joanne,

We feel that even though our location is unbeatable for sure, it is our staff that really sets us apart. We are so happy that Zuleica was successful in making a lasting impression and that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Next time you visit, we hope you stay a little longer! Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been to Miami three times and this is the BEST place I've stayed thus far! GREAT amenities! PERFECT location! Definitely got my money worth!! Free wine and sushi happy hour! Access to the Clevelander, their pool, and there exclusive party arear for FREE, well included in price. Paid $179 a nigh Labor day weekend. Less than I'll pay for a regular night at the Omni on a weekday!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Taylinsmommie,

Quality and value are at the heart of our core values and it means so much to us to know that you felt that your choice of hotels and the hard earned money you spent was justified. It is always our goal to not only provide comfortable quarters during your stay, but to deliver a total experience. It makes us happy to know that we were able to do that for you and we hope to welcome you again soon! Thanks for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly Staff with affordable prices and access to the Clevelander????? You cant beat it! My friends and I went down in the beginning of August and enjoyed amazing scenery, ocean front location, great atmosphere and had a blast!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear chayanner2017,

We love that you guys had such a great time during your stay and that you appreciated having an all access to pass to all of the parties and action at the Clevelander. South Beach is supposed to be fun in the sun and it sounds like that's exactly what it was for you. We are so happy that we could play host to that and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was very happy with the friendly service we received at the hotel. My father is disabled and everyone went out of their way to make sure he was taken care of. I split my time between 2 hotels, Essex outshined the other hands down!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChadMoreauSOBE, Manager at Essex House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear karih838,

We believe that our staff is our most valuable resource in providing game-changing guest experiences and we are so happy that their friendly service is what made a difference in your stay. Thanks for being our guest and we hope to see you here again soon!

cmoreau@Clevelander.com