“Best Hamburger in Town”

Ranked #88 of 1,165 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I went for lunch and had a hamburger that urned out so delicious I went back TWICE in my trip, the fries are exquisite and you can have yucca fries if you prefer, crab cakes are FABULOUS and before or after you can take a look at the books inside, they have an incredible selection no matter what you're looking for

1  Thank Deluxpinion

Reviewed 13 November 2017

It is not exactly that you are seated among books, the bookstore is in the back. But the ambiance is nice and good. I only had a cup of coffee and was a real big cup of coffee!! Very good.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. I took a salad and a mahi burger, and was really fresh and tasty

Nice informal atmosphere; they have plenty of outside seating place

Service was prompt and quick

They offer quite a variety of salads and burgers, some pasta dish, lot of fish choices and a selection of vegan as well.
Really enjoyed it

1  Thank BlueBoyTX
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I dropped into the Cafe at Books and Books on a Saturday lunch time whilst I waited to check into my hotel room.
I ordered the fresh lemonade and the green goddess sandwich with fries: both were excellent and the server attentive and friendly.
All in all a great visit, and so wonderful to see plenty of vegan options in South Beach.

1  Thank fadryn
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I absolutely loved this place! We wanted to try it for dinner one evening but it was closed by the time we had spruced up. We got up there the next day for lunch and really could not fault it. From the lovely, polite and friendly gentleman who worked there to the food and the happy hour prices! We had the vegan and salmon salads, they were great and plentiful! I can definitely recommend this place, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank lisa_ayse