“Great burger!”

Ranked #90 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Went yesterday after a Long Beach walk. We were starving and I had been looking on people’s plates( yes, I am a food stalker) and decided to stop here after reading reviews. I am delighted to say it was a great choice. Had a very nice server named David and the cheeseburger was outstanding. Juicy and so flavorful. The fries weren’t limp nor were they too crispy, cooked to perfection. I have photos but for some reason they won’t pop up. I’ll keep trying. I can’t wait to return. And it was incredibly reasonable for Miami Beach. Dog friendly as well!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Books & Books is a must stop place for those looking to be surprised by a great reading suggestion. Don’t miss it. Look for the shelves with the great suggestions from the great Books & Books team.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I went for lunch and had a hamburger that urned out so delicious I went back TWICE in my trip, the fries are exquisite and you can have yucca fries if you prefer, crab cakes are FABULOUS and before or after you can take a look at the books inside, they have an incredible selection no matter what you're looking for

1  Thank Deluxpinion
Reviewed 13 November 2017

It is not exactly that you are seated among books, the bookstore is in the back. But the ambiance is nice and good. I only had a cup of coffee and was a real big cup of coffee!! Very good.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. I took a salad and a mahi burger, and was really fresh and tasty

Nice informal atmosphere; they have plenty of outside seating place

Service was prompt and quick

They offer quite a variety of salads and burgers, some pasta dish, lot of fish choices and a selection of vegan as well.
Really enjoyed it