“Great fresh sushi for a decent price”
Review of Planet Sushi

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Right when we got off the place we darted down to this part of town for something for our son. He had to have sushi. Found this place and really enjoyed it. Light and bright and cool. Prices were really good too, nothing crazy for this high priced town.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

I have never seen a menu with so many sushi and as I dont like fish its always difficult when i go for sushi with my friends, but this place is awesome!! They had such a great choice, and you can see how he makes all the Sushi fresh, the Girl who served us was so lovely! If I would live in MIami, I would be the best customer ;-)

Reviewed 10 May 2015

I like this place exlant service sushi was yummy very good clean and fast recommended ............ Price lit be expensive

Reviewed 16 April 2015

I met with a group of 20 friends at the restaurant on a Friday night a few weeks ago. The restaurant was a little crowded but the waiter was still managing to keep up with us.

I ordered Noodles-Chicken and Spicy-Tuna Sushi. The Noodles-Chicken had little flavor. The Spicy Tuna Sushi was very mild for spicy. I was very disappointed in the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

We ordered the rainbow roll and bud light. The rice was very tasty. The fish was really fresh. It was a great roll. Service was excellent.

1  Thank jsam228