“South Beach Italian”
Review of Prime Italian

Prime Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 1,218 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: South Pointe
Cross street: 1st Street
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This place is south beach; crowded, noisy, hustle, bustle with good food and service

Went there for a Miami spice menu dinner and it was very good

Waited a bit for our table even with reservations but they had a great bar

It is not cheap, Three drinks were more than one Miami Spice dinner

Server Rick was great, he brought some great cheesy garlic bread to start

I had the chopped salad and the fish with the fried oreos for dessert

very good but one negative, It isn so popular that dozens of patrons hang at the check in desk looking at you waiting for you to finish that is a bit uncomfortable

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Prime was awesome again, as always. Too bad the Paul from Manchester left. He was a great host. Glad to have visited them again. Deserts are super as well and huge!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husband and I had a delicious three course meal as part of the annual Miami Spice event. I liked that we were able to use Open Table to make a reservation, and we were seated within a few minutes of our time--quite an achievement for a Saturday night on the beach! I had the burratina with heirloom tomatoes, grilled branzino and homemade coconut sorbet. I ate everything! My husband had the chopped salad, chicken parmigiana and fried oreos and enjoyed all. Service was good and non-obtrusive. We will be back.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

During my 5 days in Miami i visited several restaurants. This was of all the biggest disappointment. The food was tasty and well cooked but compared to other restaurant experiences over priced for what we had and the staff need to.lesrn to engage and smile with their guests. Will not return

1  Thank Roger A
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Prime Italian is both a peer and a cousin of Prime 112 and stands with the best for Italian and more in South Beach. The 'secret' here is that you can get the Prime 112 Steakhouse menu at Prime Italian.