“Excellent value for money”

Tropical Beach Cafe
Ranked #204 of 1,169 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Oceanfront
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch as we where tired of overpriced restaurants at Miami Beach, we had steak, shrimps and the red snapper filet, everything was very good and we also had black beans and salate. The service was a bit slow, but the food was very tasty and delicious, I would absolutely recommend this place, good value for money.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Cheap price; horrible service and the food is ok. We had breakfast; eggs and so on. They were tasteless. We had to ask for coffee 5 times. People next to us were also very unhappy with the service.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

very small location, very cramped... Waitresses aren't consistent with service. You don't really know who the official waitress is. The food was good though and they give a lot. I would recommend getting your food to-go/

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I went twice both times I was far from happy , first time the waitress didn't help me with the menu after I asked her for recommendations and I didn't get what I ordered , I ended up with some tasteless soup and i went to the Italian restaurant on the corner for a nice meal . Second time was by default because subway was busy and I ordered a takeaway sandwich , it took forever to come and I had to ask the waitress where's my sandwich oh she said I forgot , I also had to ask for my change as well . It looks like a family business and all the waitresses just stand around and talk to each other . it's cheap food but it's very average at best and I won't be going back .

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

As tourists, we've been looking for that genuine experience. And you could say we got it here - a surly waitress coming over throwing straws at the table, heart-clogging food on plastic cutlery, fries with everything and beautiful, sweet freshly squeezed orange juice. The only missing part was proper coffee, we got instant. Prices low for Miami. Absolutely worth a visit.