“Great value”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Oceanfront
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful sandwiches and very inexpensive. As my friend said, "I would come back here in a heartbeat!"

Reviewed 7 August 2017

As a local, I go to this place frequently. They have great breakfast, and are equally good for lunch or dinner. You'll get a good mix of locals and tourists alike, English is spoken so do not be intimated if you do not speak Spanish, prices are extremely reasonable (particularly for Miami Beach), and service is excellent. You can't go wrong with any of the dishes, and the juices are great as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Food was homemade and a good place to get lunch while waiting on our hotel. Reasonable prices but they don't serve alcohol, if you're looking for that. The bathroom didn't have soap or toilet paper, and the service was a bit slow, but they were busy so we cut them some slack. Overall, not a place to seek out but a decent place for a low key meal.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Miami is one of my favorite places. Not very family friendly and if an event is happening forget finding parking. This being said I can see why a place like this would get negative reviews. If you walk into this place with certain expectations you will be disappointed I imagine. We walked in with no expectations because that is the perfect way in my opinion. We were pleasantly surprised for the negative reviews this place got. A short walk from the palms hotel and we had plantains and nice Cuban food. The coffee was excellent as well and the price was even better. For the price and quality of food this has to get five stars. The waitress was awesome and very pleasant as well. Do not expect a five star restaurant with the service to follow. That is not what this is. This is local Cubans serving food and has that mom pop feel. Excellent place, I already miss it.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch as we where tired of overpriced restaurants at Miami Beach, we had steak, shrimps and the red snapper filet, everything was very good and we also had black beans and salate. The service was a bit slow, but the food was very tasty and delicious, I would absolutely recommend this place, good value for money.