“People who work here don’t use the bathroom since last week”
Review of Pizza Bar

Pizza Bar
Ranked #126 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I guess management should take care of the customer service better, because some tourists stop by just to have some rest, wash their face and have a quick snack
And what a surprise that there are no amenities in the place
And poor employees, wait till you get home to use the washroom
America 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We got a pizza here last night. We had a large and it fed 2 adults and 3 kids. We ordered beers and soft drinks too - totalling approx $40. Pizza was good. Place is what it says - a pizza bar, limited seating but we got seats. Staff were friendly and service prompt. Great for a quick bite. We were happy with it.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I always try to make this my last stop when I go down to miami beach. They have a great Buffalo chicken slice plus they serve IPAs on tap so you can continue to party.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Had a slice & a drink. The slice was huge I couldn't finish it all. They are reasonably priced. More of a carry out spot but you can grab a seat at the bar or the few tables inside.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We purchased a Travelzoo coupon and wanted to try this place out. There were several types of pizza but when you go to order, they are not the friendliest people. I went to ask about my order and he was like "IT'S NOT READY YET"! Well excuse me! Prior to us ordering, someone asked to use restroom and was told, you could not use until your order was placed. Once we paid for our food, the guy said "The bathroom is open, you don't need a key" Why make us wait when you clearly see we are in line to order. We got our food and ate it outside and that was nice to people watch wile enjoying pizza. The fries, that took forever, were not garlic fries at ALL. I am unsure if I would return.

1  Thank Erica P