“Jorge es mejor. ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying the atmosphere in this restaraunt is beyond awesome. The people that work here are so amazing and fun and actually talk with you.

The food (pizza) being from New York was okay, but Jorge, and everyone else there made my wife and my time there PHENOMINAL.

They are amazing. They take care of you and my wife and I have already been back, and will be back when we come back down here in October.

Jorge is the best - takes great care of you and is such a fun guy. Amazing place. Amazing atmosphere. Amazing people.

Definitely come, and see Jorge!! He is awesome.

... and yes, the pizzas are THAT big.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This place was beyond terrible it was outright rude and two nights in a row. The first time we tried it was really busy so we took it with a grain of salt but the second night it was not and that man at the register was disgusting in attitude and demeanor. He was rude about giving my friend water for her medicine so she could eat dairy made her feel very low in front of everyone said he wasn't going to serve her but then continued with the order once I asked but this took a long time. Then he and his two friends/ coworkers pretended to grab pizzas and put them in the oven and it was taking over 20 minutes when I said hey can you check on our pizzas? they went back and the oven was empty so we had to wait another 20 minutes to get our pizza after we had been waiting 20 minutes. I have never seen such blatantly bad customer service. I told our Airbnb hosts what had happened and she said that's why I never suggested it to you guys because it's always rude like that and she felt bad because she felt it was her fault that she didn't warn us and it shouldn't be like that. Management should really take time to teach their staff proper etiquette or fire them all and start from scratch maybe they'd have more repeat customers. Please stay away, pizza is nothing special!

1  Thank wsalin23
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Bring your appetite! Pizza is 30 inches in diameter and a slice is more than a meal. Just a stones throw from Loews Hotel, you can avoid another costly meal by going here. The garlic knot is unusual. I could not eat two of them but one is good. Size Does Matter is the slogan here and not an overstatement! I had bbq chicken and it was good. I would try another flavor next time though.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I guess management should take care of the customer service better, because some tourists stop by just to have some rest, wash their face and have a quick snack
And what a surprise that there are no amenities in the place
And poor employees, wait till you get home to use the washroom
America 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We got a pizza here last night. We had a large and it fed 2 adults and 3 kids. We ordered beers and soft drinks too - totalling approx $40. Pizza was good. Place is what it says - a pizza bar, limited seating but we got seats. Staff were friendly and service prompt. Great for a quick bite. We were happy with it.