Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Salsa Mia
from US$79.00
More Info
All reviews mango great teacher fun event tropical cafe dance floor unforgettable experience lots of fun super fun south beach bachata lesson instructor miami nightclub party cocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a fun night! Dance instructor was great and the club was so much fun after! Was super easy and fun to learn salsa. If you are looking for something to do in Miami I would recommend this !

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great experience for me and my friend who were in town for the week! We had so much fun learning the moves! Also the food, drinks, and dancing were great! Loved that we were able to come and go the rest of the night as well!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did feel pressured to buy alcohol and food by the waitress. Every time we said we were ok the waitress rolled her eyes. When the check came age told us the amount but never brought a receipt. Made But the host and class was amazing! We learned a ton and really enjoyed the host. She was patient and so friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hello I had a Great time, our trainer Bruno was great, very informative, very hands on training, he was Awesome, my husband and I were on our 23rd wedding anniversary and although my husband had back surgery and couldn’t be my partner there was another lady with a party of 3 ladies who was a gracious partner, it was so fun, I am glad I came across that with the Go Miami Pass. It was great!

Reviewed 26 June 2021

The Salsa and Bachata class was AMAZING. I actually learned the two dances, about half of it you didn't need a partner (which was nice for the single people in our group), and half you could practice the skills you learned on your own with someone else. They made sure everyone who was interested had a partner, and it was a blast. I thought it was amazing.

But we wanted to have dinner first, the server took her time getting to us and missed an order or two, and the food didn't get out to us in time for us to eat before dancing. So we had an hour long dance class while our food sat on the table getting cold. Food was still good, but slow.

Still would definitely recommend this!