“Amazing”

Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at our rooftop Ocean Deck, The Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy is designed to soothe the senses with Zen-inspired wood, stone, bamboo and natural fibers - all shaded by retractable sails and private cabanas. Unique spa treatments and massage therapies derived from food- and plant-based ingredients are offered in our tranquil rooftop oasis or in the privacy of your own guest room. All Betsy Wellness Garden spa therapies incorporate paraben-free products derived from natural ingredients, including sugar plums, blueberries and mandarins. Creative signature therapies include a Wood Stone Ritual treatment with chilled stones, an indulgent Coconut Hot Towel facial and a host of massages, body treatments, manicures and pedicures suited for both men and women.
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I will be back for sure and will bring my wife along to enjoy a drink and the great views from the roof deck. The therapist were kind and new exactly what I needed. Very creative and unique spa.

1  Thank Hands2u2
"hotel"
in 5 reviews
"miami"

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The pros: very zen space in the middle of an otherwise chaotic environment. We did not stay at the hotel but we visited the spa and restaurant. Beautiful view of the beach from the rooftop. Very pleasant staff. The cons: the valet said he could not check our car because "valet was full". I have never heard of that, I mentioned it to the front desk- who seemed just as surprised. She said she would speak to him and that was the last we heard of that. We parked a few blocks away for twice the price. The spa was on the roof, no check in person was available and the space was so small, the changing area is the bathroom- which at the time was occupied by someone that had some serious business to attend to. So we changed outside in one of the spa rooms. The spa service was good. The person who was to check us in was there to check us out. She said she was going to get out check then disappeared. We went downstairs to find her. The bill had the wrong name and service, need I continue? Again, lovely spot, they just need to work on organizing.

2  Thank maria5107
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I had a lovely experience at the outdoor spa st the betsy. Dani gave me a really good massage and Sandy welcomed me and made sure my every need was met, including a glass of champagne after the service! So nice to have the massage outside!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The bar on the rooftop was nice as well. You could see over the beach and had a nice view in general. It was very relaxing sipping your drink on the rooftop.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2016

The absolute WORST 90 minute massage my husband and I have EVER had. I had asked for a deep tissue/sports massage and tried to relay this to the technician. Nothing changed….the massage was to include a foot massage of which he did not do. For the price of $500 for 2 massages, I believe the technicians should be qualified to preform an excellent massage. Total waste of money and time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank D6898PBlindaa