“Rooftop Massage”

Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy
More attraction details
Owner description: Perched atop The Betsy you’ll find the Wellness Garden offering a full range of spa treatments, therapies and yoga. With sweeping, unobstructed views of the ocean peeking just above the palm trees, this Zen-inspired sanctuary was designed to soothe the senses.
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I experienced the couples massage on the rooftop of The Betsy Hotel. Very well done! Afterwards we stayed for lunch and champagne while over looking the famous South Beach. This is a must do on your list of relaxing things to do.

1  Thank Scott L
"hotel"
"miami"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I will be back for sure and will bring my wife along to enjoy a drink and the great views from the roof deck. The therapist were kind and new exactly what I needed. Very creative and unique spa.

1  Thank Hands2u2
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The pros: very zen space in the middle of an otherwise chaotic environment. We did not stay at the hotel but we visited the spa and restaurant. Beautiful view of the beach from the rooftop. Very pleasant staff. The cons: the valet said he could not check our car because "valet was full". I have never heard of that, I mentioned it to the front desk- who seemed just as surprised. She said she would speak to him and that was the last we heard of that. We parked a few blocks away for twice the price. The spa was on the roof, no check in person was available and the space was so small, the changing area is the bathroom- which at the time was occupied by someone that had some serious business to attend to. So we changed outside in one of the spa rooms. The spa service was good. The person who was to check us in was there to check us out. She said she was going to get out check then disappeared. We went downstairs to find her. The bill had the wrong name and service, need I continue? Again, lovely spot, they just need to work on organizing.

2  Thank maria5107
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I had a lovely experience at the outdoor spa st the betsy. Dani gave me a really good massage and Sandy welcomed me and made sure my every need was met, including a glass of champagne after the service! So nice to have the massage outside!