“Amazing Experience ”

Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy
More attraction details
Owner description: Perched atop The Betsy you’ll find the Wellness Garden offering a full range of spa treatments, therapies and yoga. With sweeping, unobstructed views of the ocean peeking just above the palm trees, this Zen-inspired sanctuary was designed to soothe the senses.
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I received at couples massage with my husband and a facial. Very picturesque environment on the rooftop, very nice staff, and the most relaxing massage and facial I have ever received. Truly a wonderful experience!

2  Thank Tammy W
"hotel"
"miami"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I had a 50-minute deep tissue with Dani and it was amazing. First off, the location is great. The Betsey is so chic, and downstairs it's all hustle and bustle. Then you take the elevator up to the roof and it's quiet ocean views all of a sudden! I usually get really cold during massages (especially my feet) so being outside was actually really great. To top it off, there was a little thunderstorm over on the mainland, so instead of just recorded spa sounds of thunder I had ACTUAL sounds of thunder. It's the real deal folks!
And now for Dani - her energy is so positive, and she projects so much warmth and caring that basically that's a treatment in and of itself. It's true I was pretty tired, and she definitely beat all my muscles up, but I almost fell asleep during the treatment because it was so relaxing! She found all my sore spots almost without my telling her and went right to work, even stretching my legs a bit. Really she was just wonderful and I can't say enough good things about it! 10/10 would book again!

1  Thank NoraKelleher
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Starting with the welcome from Anastasia and the foot bath to the amazing massage and 24k facial with Annalei, My experience totally exceeded my expectations. The roof top experience at The Betsy is on my list for my next trip. So appreciative of all the attention to detail and graciousness! See you soon!

1  Thank martie507
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I experienced the couples massage on the rooftop of The Betsy Hotel. Very well done! Afterwards we stayed for lunch and champagne while over looking the famous South Beach. This is a must do on your list of relaxing things to do.

1  Thank Scott L