“Rooftop couples massage”

Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at our rooftop Ocean Deck, The Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy is designed to soothe the senses with Zen-inspired wood, stone, bamboo and natural fibers - all shaded by retractable sails and private cabanas. Unique spa treatments and massage therapies derived from food- and plant-based ingredients are offered in our tranquil rooftop oasis or in the privacy of your own guest room. All Betsy Wellness Garden spa therapies incorporate paraben-free products derived from natural ingredients, including sugar plums, blueberries and mandarins. Creative signature therapies include a Wood Stone Ritual treatment with chilled stones, an indulgent Coconut Hot Towel facial and a host of massages, body treatments, manicures and pedicures suited for both men and women.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

What a relaxing spa appointment. My wife and I booked a couples massage in the morning. Manuel was my masseuse and discussed areas of tension and massage pressure etc. it was fantastic and relaxing.

I was worried about the spa being outdoors in summer in Miami but it was very pleasant. The massage was in a covered area and cooling water was applied so I was never uncomfortable. The view is pretty dope as well.

All reviews
"hotel"
in 5 reviews
"miami"

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I received at couples massage with my husband and a facial. Very picturesque environment on the rooftop, very nice staff, and the most relaxing massage and facial I have ever received. Truly a wonderful experience!

2  Thank Tammy W
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I had a 50-minute deep tissue with Dani and it was amazing. First off, the location is great. The Betsey is so chic, and downstairs it's all hustle and bustle. Then you take the elevator up to the roof and it's quiet ocean views all of a sudden! I usually get really cold during massages (especially my feet) so being outside was actually really great. To top it off, there was a little thunderstorm over on the mainland, so instead of just recorded spa sounds of thunder I had ACTUAL sounds of thunder. It's the real deal folks!
And now for Dani - her energy is so positive, and she projects so much warmth and caring that basically that's a treatment in and of itself. It's true I was pretty tired, and she definitely beat all my muscles up, but I almost fell asleep during the treatment because it was so relaxing! She found all my sore spots almost without my telling her and went right to work, even stretching my legs a bit. Really she was just wonderful and I can't say enough good things about it! 10/10 would book again!

1  Thank NoraKelleher
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Starting with the welcome from Anastasia and the foot bath to the amazing massage and 24k facial with Annalei, My experience totally exceeded my expectations. The roof top experience at The Betsy is on my list for my next trip. So appreciative of all the attention to detail and graciousness! See you soon!

1  Thank martie507