“A perfect massage -can't wait to come back for one next year.”

South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Rochester Hills, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A perfect massage -can't wait to come back for one next year.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

My husband and I love spending Christmas in South Beach. 2 years ago we had a massage at our hotel, that we could not stop raving about. This year we were pleasantly surprised to find Bob is still offering Massages in the area. He gave my husband and I each a ninety minute massage. Bob never ran out of energy and was focused on our comfort the whole time. He was professional, yet friendly. He came to our hotel and did not charge us extra for it. His massages include deep tissue work, with some fantastic muscle stretching. If you need a massage from a real pro, I recommend South Beach Massage and Bodywork

Visited December 2011
5 Thank Mary H

Zurich, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“xmas special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

150$ manipedi, facial, massage 2hrs!!! very good priceworthy, just around the corner, my friend got a pregnancy massage there, very flexible in scheduling.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Kipa6cats
chicago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“best massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

I met Rob at his condo - I was solo and female and he made me feel comfortable right away. His massage was a pleasant combination of Thai, Swedish and pressure points. Very nice!! Very professional. Highly recommend!

Visited December 2011
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxing and therapeutic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

I highly recommend Robert (South Beach Message and Bodywork). He is gives a relaxing and therapeutic message. I LOVED IT!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank JandDfromIdaho
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Business Trip a Great Success”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

I was on a Business trip and felt a bit stressed , recommend by the Hotel Concierge to call Robert Allen, immediately he returned my call and was very accommodating on the time and ready to meet me at my Hotel !!! He is professional and personable . All of those who travel for work like my self I would highly recommend him...

Visited August 2011