The Edgewater is a great choice if you want a South Beach getaway. The daily continental breakfast and manager's receptions on the rooftop terrace were great. The ability to grab towels and beach chairs and walk across to the beach was fantastic. The fact that each suite is roomy with refridgerator, microwave, etc., was also great.
I would've given them 5 stars, but we had a room with limited natural light--seemed hit or miss in terms of views, light, etc.
Service was great, although would be nice if they had room service or if the restaurant on premises was a little more inviting.
Overall, a great choice on South Beach that isn't too caught up with the Ocean Drive craziness while benefitting from the great Ocean Drive location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida