First of all - I must commend the office staff for helping with a mix up with our reservation through Expedia - they were diligent about fixing the problem. The staff was wonderful......as for the hotel --- This hotel -- though located right on the beach was a big disappointment. Where to begin - the phone in the room did not work and we asked the front desk to repair it 3 times and it was never done. The safe in the room did not work. The water in the shower was never warm - we complained about that also, but nothing was ever checked or done so we took cool showes every day brrrr. The hot tub was empty and in dis-repair and the pool was dirty. We were surprised to see that the hotel was only about 1/2 full and it was SPRING BREAK -- Now we can see why!! When we first read reviews on this hotel we did not see anything bad, however, now, after returning home we see all the bad reviews and BELIEVE ME - THEY ARE TRUE!!
The owners of this hotel need to take a good long look at the place and begin some updating and renovatins if they want to keep customers coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to a major renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deauville Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deauville Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Deauville Beach Miami
- Deauville Hotel Miami
- The Deauville Beach Resort
- Deauville Beach Resort Miami Beach, Florida