US$155
US$148
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$299
Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Pool
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$185
US$180
Official Site
US$555
US$225
Free cancellation until 01/08
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$167
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$115
  • Restaurant
1818 Meridian House(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$133
Free cancellation until 29/07
1,035 results
All reviewstall paulhgvc south beachgreat locationone bedroom unithgvc propertyhot tub on the rooftime shareart decowithin walking distancesmall gymfull kitchendirectly across the streetpeople watchlummus parkvalet parkingespanola waynight life
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed at the McAlpin for three nights. I applaud HGVC for using an existing hotel and renovating it. The rooms are not really up to Hilton's usual standards, but I understand that there is just so much they could do with these small bedrooms. Generally speaking, the rooms are very nice. They are clean and have everything that you need. The location on Ocean Drive is outstanding. We were close to all of the exciting action. Directly across the street from the beach. The problem I have is with the housekeeping staff. I was told that our bed would not be made because we were only staying three nights, but I was also told that towels would be replaced if I needed. I called housekeeping at about 6:30 am on our last day. I asked that my dirty towels be exchanged for clean ones. I was told that housekeeping would replace them. I told them that they had all day to do it because we were going to Key West and wouldn't
t be back until about 10:00 pm. When we got back, the same pile of dirty wet towels were in a heap on the floor. I called again and someone did bring clean towels, but I feel that clean towels should have already been in the room. This is a nice hotel in a great location. I will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Frugalista2012
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your review. I am so sorry housekeeping missed replacing your towels while you were away. I can assure you I will look into this incident, and we will make the necessary steps to avoid such incident in the future. Hope you had a great stay and looking forward seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Best location in the heart of South Beach and right across the street from the beach. The place is very secure with keycard access only. Everyone working there was so friendly and helpful, and made our stay wonderful. I definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had a great stay. We're looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly. The location is nice if you want to be able to walk right out to the beach. However, there was a very loud water noise "rushing" through the pipes throughout the night and in the early morning when people above us were going to the bathroom and showering. It was so bad that we did not get a good night sleep the entire week. It is unfortunate that such a beautiful resort stay was ruined by this. Especially since it was our anniversary and we don't get very many opportunities to have a vacation to ourself with the kids.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luke_and_Kat
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is the perfect location for business and leisure. Right on Ocean Drive with many Restuarant's and the beach. Hotel is clean and Guillermo was the best staff I've encounter at any Hilton properties.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Emmanuel B
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We have an overall acceptable experience. However, as HGV owners, we felt penalized by the hotel because they claimed they were short staffed. The inability of this hotel to handle its logistics and scheduling should not trickle down to customer experience. It is not the customer's fault. We need cleaning services at least every other day but the hotel only offered every 3 days. This is not acceptable anywhere, especially in a beach resort environment. We were also taken aback by the hotel's inability to offer a decent late checkout for someone with an infant. But, I must again say that the experience was generally good. The staff professionals are great, for the most part. Paul and Arlene were spectacular. The best thing about the hotel is the beach. It is very close and just marvelous in terms of access. All of the restaurants around the hotel are too expensive and not worth the money. Go further away to enjoy better and more affordable food. We used the hot tub only once. It is a joke. Too many people want to use it and it is very small, so not worth it. There are great laundry rooms. Beds sleep very well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank curtisanthonyj

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for any inconveniences you encountered. The cleaning service schedule is a company standard, you are eligible for a mid-stay cleaning for stays of 5 nights or more. We are happy to offer you additional services for a small fee. A limited number of late check-outs are available each day, based on availability. However, we cannot extend very much because we have to guarantee the suite is ready by 4:00 pm for the next arriving guest. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future.