2 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.comUS$248
PricelineUS$248
Lol.travelUS$264
2,020 results
All reviews happy hour front desk south beach free drinks airport shuttle free shuttle two blocks perfect location beach towels ocean drive rooms are small sister hotel art deco angel bartender miami lazaro
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Like very much the hotel, good location. Pilar at the Front Desk, was very professional , attentive and made me feel welcome, always with a great attitude .
Planning to come back to this hotel . Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank demiec2015
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I stayed at Hotel Chelsea for about a week and had an amazing experience. Great rooms, cuban restaurant downstairs, & amazing staff. I’d highly recommend! Big thanks to Carlos, Elsa, Maria, and Narissa at the front desk.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dannytrin92
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Great Hotel, extremely nice staff who are very accommodating! The restaurant that is part of the hotel is very cute, charming and good. Easy access to Lincoln St, the beach, and everything the else you would need.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Q2677KIheidik
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I had an amazing time at the Chelsea, we decided to stay and extra couple of days just because the hospitality that we received from the hotel staff and especially CARLOS at the front desk he made our stay feel so welcomed he made sure we knew about all of the excursions we should do and our check in process was a breeze, we did have a little hiccup when we first arrived because the booking service we used booked us for March but CARLOS made sure we had room once we fixed the error and it was fixed right away, I would definitely recommend anyone to stay at the Chelsea everyone is so helpful and friendly, the vibes is also comfortable it felt like I was home the room was clean the bed was comfortable the bathroom was very sexy the soap was even great, me and my boyfriend will be back very soon and Chelsea is our first choice to come back to, see you soon Carlos and staff...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank reneewO6584HD
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed there and it was awesome. I needed information on where to go, and the guy from the front desk, Carlos, told me exactly where the good spots where at. He was super nice and knowledgeable. There was also a lady, GM Maria, who was super nice and talked to me a lot, we had such a nice conversation, she is awesome.

The location is awesome too, I just walked everywhere and was able to save some $$$

Highly recommend.