“Lapis spa is GREAT!”
Review of Lapis Spa

Lapis Spa
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Had the best facial ever by Patricia! she was amazing and very professional! After this my face looked so relaxed and healthy. I found this experience majestic, and very relaxing! The men locker was clean, and the staff, Clarence, Jean Claude, and Sara Kate at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Hope to come anytime soon again.

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Luis S.

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! Our Team Members aim to provide exceptional service and create memorable experiences. We are glad to see we accomplished this with your visit. We will happily pass along your kind words to the entire department. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable visit!

All reviews
"pool area"
"water features"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 December 2017

On November 30 I came in to enjoy a spa day to relax and escape from the outside and that is exactly what I received! From the moment I walked in the concierge Sarah Kate greeted me and helped me with smooth and speedy check-in. Then as I entered the locker room Nelsy was so sweet with providing me with a tour and attended to any needs that I had whether it was opening my locker or provided me with essentials. Not to mention the massage! Anela was amazing, the masters was so relaxing and fit every need I was looking for. I would most definitely recommend it to another guest. In all this experience was absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to come back.

Dear Victoria R.

Thank you for your kind words! Every day our Team Members strive to deliver an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us, take advantage of our facilities and enjoy our property overall. We cannot wait to welcome you back to Lapis Spa!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Today I received a sea grape body scrub and 50 min hot stone massage from Mary. Everything about my experience was absolutely amazing. The scent of the sea grape scrub is incredible. It leaves your entire body feeling extremely soft. The hot stone massage had me on a whole other level of relaxation. It is definitely something I would do again, and recommend to others.

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! Our Team Members aim to provide exceptional service and create memorable experiences. We are glad to see we accomplished this with your visit. We will happily pass along your kind words to the entire department. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable time!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This used to be my favorite place to come for a massage. I'm 6.5 months pregnant so my husband booked myself a maternity massage and himself a hot stone.

Unfortunately I woke up at 10am on the morning we were going in, totally sick. Coughing, blocked up, just nasty. I did research and it seemed a massage was not the best idea, not only for myself but for the rest of those using the spa facilitates.

I called the spa at 1030am, 5.5 hours before my service, they could hear over the phone that I was 1) sick, and they could see by booking that I am 2) pregnant. They refused to budge about their 6 hour cancellation policy, despite me raising concern for other patrons of the spa. She said the best they could do was open up the time slots and see if anyone else took them. I was not going to take the $150 gamble. So ended up going.

On arrival I expressed my disappointment in the situation, I looked over and saw the manager listening, when I did, she proceeded to walk away. Once again, no help. I got through the massage grossly wiping my nose with apologies to the masseuse.

We got a standard email from a guest service person after, we emailed them explaining the situation, again NO RESPONSE OR RESOLUTION.

So I apologize to those who were there that day, including the other pregnant woman. It's sad when a place perceived to be about the customer is about the bottom line!

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit to Lapis Spa. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via Trip Advisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I had the perfect day at Lapis today. I booked a training session at the Gym and a Master massage after that and I most say I enjoyed every minute I spent there. Lapis is an amazing facility with many water features, great locker room staff and an environment of luxury and peace. I have been on a very strict diet for the last months and I have lost some weight therefore, I needed some training advices at the gym and of course a good massage too. Lapis is the perfect place for both but, also I have access to any place of the amazing Fontainebleau hotel, pools, restaurants, bars. There is music and fun everywhere. Upon my arrival I was warmly welcomed by Juliette, one of the concierge and she made my check in process fast and easy. I had a very productive training session with Andrew who went above and beyond my expectations. I enjoyed the steam room, Deluxe shower, jacuzzi, a huge Co Ed pool for men and women and I had some delicious post work out snacks too. At last but not least, one my best massage ever, Elisa is truly a professional with a great technique and professionalism. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have an unforgettable experience at Miami Beach.

Dear Ernesto A.

We appreciate your wonderful review! We are happy you were able to experience the Lapis Spa firsthand. It is our mission to deliver a great level of service to all of our guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall time at the Lapis Spa and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!