“Extremely Rude”
Review of Lapis Spa

Lapis Spa
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I just called a few minutes ago to confirm my room and make a reservation for the spa. The woman i spoke to about my room was very nice and helpful; the lady at the spa was the exact opposite. She was extremely short, impatient and rude. I ended up hanging up before I got too upset. She was awful.

I was going to spend $600 or whatever for myself and lady but will be looking to go somewhere else. I would have been happy to spend my money with Lapis Spa but if that's who I have to deal with then I'll just go somewhere else.

extremely disappointing.

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent call at Lapis Spa. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via Trip Advisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

All reviews
"pool area"
"water features"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful spa and wonderful couples massage. We both enjoyed using the various water treatments and sauna in the separate facilities for men and women as well as the co-ed pool. We were running late and had to go to the massage right away and check out the rest of the facility after. If possible I would recommend getting there 1-1.5 hr before your appointment to relax and enjoy.

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Lindsay S.

Wow! Thank you for your recent review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our spa. Our Team Members work very hard to elevate your time with us and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic visit!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This has always been one of my favorite spas, I love the spa amenities, but when you have an amazing talented therapist like Ari and a professional compassionate front desk coordinator like Amber; it makes for a great day!

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words! Every day our Team Members strive to deliver an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, take advantage of our facilities and enjoy our property overall. We cannot wait to welcome you back to Lapis Spa!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Have been to the Fountainblu spa before and enjoyed my self. Unfortunately the visit this week was a disappointment. Couldn’t find a towel by the relaxation pool and when we asked the staff they told us to go back into the locker room to get one. How about the staff offering to get towels??? Also, it’s supposed to be quiet and relaxing and it was neither as a group of young women decided to treat it like a “club” and staff was no where around to do anything about it! The lounge chairs were left with dirty, wet towels and cups all over and staff never came around but once to clean them up and replace towels. Not what you expect from a high end spa. Probably won’t be back!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit to Lapis Spa. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via Trip Advisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Had the best facial ever by Patricia! she was amazing and very professional! After this my face looked so relaxed and healthy. I found this experience majestic, and very relaxing! The men locker was clean, and the staff, Clarence, Jean Claude, and Sara Kate at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Hope to come anytime soon again.

Fontainebleau H, Manager at Lapis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Luis S.

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! Our Team Members aim to provide exceptional service and create memorable experiences. We are glad to see we accomplished this with your visit. We will happily pass along your kind words to the entire department. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable visit!