US$155
US$148
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$339
US$299
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$167
Official Website
  • Pool
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$259
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$180
Official Site
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$578
US$225
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$150
Official Site
  • Pool
1818 Meridian House(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$176
US$135
Hotels.com
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$119
  • Restaurant
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
1,977 results
All reviewsart hotelin south beachlincoln roadpool areathe penthouseseparate bedroomsofa bedthe ritzking suitebeach chairsocean frontocean drivebeach servicethe hotel manageran umbrellaart decovalet parking
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I was told my room would be ready in approximately an hr when I arrived at noon. I hung out and came back after two hours but the room was still not ready. The front desk staff were robotic and kept repeating that they had time until 4pm to prepare the room. They didn't give me any information and kept being defensive. Needless to say, the room still wasn't ready at 4pm. Around 4:30pm, the manager said "we got you" as if they were doing me a favor. After explaining to him why, as the manager, he should take ownership and give me an explanation of what happened, he offered a $100 discount. I just checked out from the hotel and the person at the reception told me he can't waive the $100 because the manager didnt apply the credit or leave a note about it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

When I checked in and asked the front desk clerk did the room have a view, he said “yes all of our rooms have a view” and smiled. So when I entered my room it was small and had a view of a wall...the wall of the building next door, he was being a smart alec. I went downstairs to ask for another room and they were completely booked, what a joke. The room was small and the sound of a jackhammer woke me up the next morning. The air conditioning didn’t work and I had to call maintenance to fix it. This place have gone down and I won’t be returning. The Sagamore is now the Sagaless. Good bye Felicia. Don’t waste your time or money.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Trinidadal
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Having visited Miami a few times a year over the past decade, I always find myself returning to the Sagamore Hotel. My family and I have stayed at many other places (Edition, Delano) and always return to the Sagamore. The personalized service and follow up is second to none. Also, the location on Collins as well as the rooms are perfect. James and the staff always make my family feel welcome and right at home from the moment we walk in the lobby. They remember our names, ask how how things are and are always asking if there is anything they can do for us. The pool area also keeps bringing us back. Unlike a lot of Miami hotels, the Sagamore is the perfect blend of family and adult relaxation. It is common to see children of all ages enjoying the pool while adults without children are soaking up the sun. The pool also has excellent food and service. Mickey the bartender always remembers your drink order and seems to specialize in fast, friendly service. In fact, their wings are phenomenal!
There will always be many hotel options in Miami Beach but for me and my family, James and the Sagamore have our business for years to come and will not be staying anywhere else.

-Michael Masiuk

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I must say, even though the location has not not changed, the neighbors have looked after themselves to stay afloat
The Sagamore still has the old “artistic” place in the array of SB hotels.
The smell is getting musty.
The stairwell needs repainting.
The restaurant should be less affected by whoever rents a part of it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelOnceMonthly
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I stayed there few times and I loved there the ambiance of glamour with a lot of beautiful paintings in the lobby, the chief manager of hotel, helpful and keeping an eye on everything, friendly smiling front desk employees and room service, door men, beach service etc.
I am very grateful for that

Room Tip: Get possibly a junior suit with garden or ocean view, you`ll get more sun and light and spectacular view in your room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple