Clinton Hotel South Beach
US$319
US$431
US$409
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$299
US$232
US$170
  • Restaurant
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$318
US$296
  • Beachfront
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Restaurant
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$179
US$159
US$127
US$138
US$131
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$169
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmid century vibealways smiling and helpfulenjoyed staying heregreat locationsouth beachhuge showerspacious bathroomperfect weekendgreat amenitiessmall poolrecommend this hotel to anyonetwo blocksgirls tripocean drivedefinitely stay here againan umbrellaboutique hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Leron and Radha thank you for making our stay feel like home! My husband and I went to South Beach for his 30th and he needed a hair cut since his barber cancelled last minute, Leron was so kind to call his personal barber and get us in for my husband to get a hair cut (Amazing by the way.... and cheaper than those cuts in the south beach area.....the barber and the location felt like we was around our way) Radha made sure we knew where to go and remembered it was my husband's bday and had a surprise in the room waiting for us when we got there. Oh and this hotel is in a great location. Clinton is right in the heart of south beach but not right on the strip,( just minutes to walk to Ocean drive). Many places to eat walking in both directions that was both good and cheaper than the restaurants on Ocean Dr. Thanks again Leron and Radha and the rest of the staff for making our stay wonderful..... hope to get the same room in the future lol!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Joselyn Q, Front Office Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Melisa D,

It gives us a great pleasure to read your wonderful review of our newly renovated Clinton Hotel. Hosting you in your home away from home was a bliss and we all are very much appreciated for your wonderful comments about our services and our team. Being stated that you would love to stay with us again is our sole intention. Thank you as well for acknowledging our team members with the special mentions being Radha & Leron.

We would be delighted to welcome you back and surprise you with our hospitality in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Maybe I was in the worst room in the hotel or something, which I should have known when I looked out my window and saw that it weirdly overlooked the lobby bathroom hallway, but this was the noisiest hotel I've ever stayed in. Throughout the night, I could hear the staff and other guests talking in the lobby and hallway and music played throughout the night. It felt like I was sleeping in the lobby. On top of that, the internet didn't work and the service was not great. I would not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Do not stay in 135.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Joselyn Q, Front Office Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Ellie R,

We're disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience with us. We are dedicated to providing our guests with quality service and convenience. From your booking I see noted you were upgraded to one of our balcony rooms this is as to why you had a view of the indoor building from the private terrace. It's unfortunate to know that you felt we could have done a better job, but we're confident that we can provide you with a more positive experience in the future maybe in a different timing since Miami is currently in spring break season. If you are interested in giving us another chance please feel free to contact me directly. I certainly would love the opportunity to discuss your upcoming reservation. Your feedback is important to us and we definitely will take them into consideration.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 days here and had a great experience. The rooms and all areas are always very clean.
The staff is nice, always smiling and helpful in every situation. Radha, one of the receptionist, gave us really good suggestions to spend our evenings in Miami, considering that we have 2 little children.
We expected a bigger pool (it is much smaller than what it seems in the pictures), but this wasn’t a big problem.
The beach is nice and there is a good service: 2 complimentary chairs and $20 for an umbrella.
Definitely a good spot to spend 2-3 days.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Joselyn Q, Front Office Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Chiara G,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful review of your stay at our newly renovated Clinton hotel. We appreciate the flattering comments I will definitely pass them on to Radha. We place our guests in the heart of South Beach and provide a seamless travel experience with our outstanding location, service, and amenities. Thanks for the recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for just 1 night, unfortuntly it was springbreak time so lots of noise and banging going on all night.
The staff were very kind and sorted any issue out quickly.
Would recommend it as it was also in a great location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jonathan C,

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback of our newly renovated Clinton.

We are happy that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Miami! It’s also great to that you had a lovely time and enjoyed our location.

We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We spent two nights at the Clinton Hotel while awaiting our departure on a cruise. The Clinton was more affordable because it is not right on the beach. It does have its own part of the beach, though, and we were easily able to walk there. Our room, itself, was small. A free Continental breakfast was served upstairs from us in what appeared to be a conference room, completely undecorated. It saddened me to see that this hotel, in a place that should care about the environment, uses disposable plates, cups and eating utensils. On the other hand, our bed was so comfortable as to be memorable.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Roberta B,

We're disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience with us. We are dedicated to providing our guests with quality service and convenience. It's unfortunate to know that you felt we could have done a better job, but we're confident that we can provide you with a more positive experience in the future. If you are interested in giving us another chance please feel free to contact me directly. I certainly would love the opportunity to discuss your upcoming reservation & noting our new restaurant should be opening soon "Falsa Limonada". Your feedback is important to us and we definitely will take them into consideration.

Warm regards,