The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$279
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

US$239
Hotels.com
US$190
US$136
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$295
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$140
US$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
Official Site
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$180
Official Site
  • Beachfront
The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$245
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
US$239
US$198
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent location so close to the beach. Friendly staff "Raymond" at the front desk checked me in fast and without incident extremely helpful. Suggested a few good places to visit and eat. Room was very clean. Ac was strong. Housekeeping did a wonderful job cleaning the room. Excellent value for the price. When I am in Miami again I will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank John P
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Jazz every year. The location is convenient for me as far as local super markets, beach, restaurants and so much more. The rooms are newly renovated. The staff was friendly. I checked out 30 minutes late and i was not charged a late fee. Breakfast was great. See you soon!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank ashleybr0wn23
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was there with my boyfriend. We had a private room which had a private bathroom. The room was clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location! The beach is 5 minutes away from the hostel which is very convenient. The community kitchen is nice and clean. We used the refrigerator and the oven. Never had any problems with someone eating our food. The breakfast is good too. We didn't have internet access in our room, however it was fast in the lobby. We locked out valuable stuff in the safes that are located in the lobby. Overall I would recommend this hostel as a person can have a good experience without spending a lot of money on a room. Would go there again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gerganawasilewa
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed on hostel for 5 days and I recommend jazz on south beach. The rooms is not a kind of luxury but you can a have good night sleeping, the breakfast is simply but honest. The staff is straigh and helpful, I had a good experience on hostel. There is a lot of stores, pharmacy, restaurants, clubs, beach around few minutes walking.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank JeffersonRocha
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I really thought it was a great place at first - good location, price, atmosphere - but it's really rather gross and noisy and the staff are super unhelpful. My friend in another room got really bad bed bugs, so watch out! Would not recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed: March 2016
Buddy B, Guest Relations Manager at Jazz on South Beach Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Sorry to hear about your experience while staying with us. We take all reviews into consideration and are surprise to hear that you didnt feel as if the staff were not helpful enough. Our rooms are routinely maintenced with pest control company and all our beds have bed bug encasements which i find shocking of such complaint, but will look into it. Can you please provide us with room number and description of staff. please email us response via email at southbeach@jazzhostels.