“Great experience”

Jazz on South Beach Hostel
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Great experience and great price. Near the beach. Tours available on a daily basis. Good customer service. Staff is helpful and available 24 hours. Free breakfast. Has a Laundry room and kitchen. Safe available to keep valuables for a fee.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jorge L

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent location so close to the beach. Friendly staff "Raymond" at the front desk checked me in fast and without incident extremely helpful. Suggested a few good places to visit and eat. Room was very clean. Ac was strong. Housekeeping did a wonderful job cleaning the room. Excellent value for the price. When I am in Miami again I will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank John P
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Jazz every year. The location is convenient for me as far as local super markets, beach, restaurants and so much more. The rooms are newly renovated. The staff was friendly. I checked out 30 minutes late and i was not charged a late fee. Breakfast was great. See you soon!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank ashleybr0wn23
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was there with my boyfriend. We had a private room which had a private bathroom. The room was clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location! The beach is 5 minutes away from the hostel which is very convenient. The community kitchen is nice and clean. We used the refrigerator and the oven. Never had any problems with someone eating our food. The breakfast is good too. We didn't have internet access in our room, however it was fast in the lobby. We locked out valuable stuff in the safes that are located in the lobby. Overall I would recommend this hostel as a person can have a good experience without spending a lot of money on a room. Would go there again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gerganawasilewa
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed on hostel for 5 days and I recommend jazz on south beach. The rooms is not a kind of luxury but you can a have good night sleeping, the breakfast is simply but honest. The staff is straigh and helpful, I had a good experience on hostel. There is a lot of stores, pharmacy, restaurants, clubs, beach around few minutes walking.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo