SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$192
US$180
Official Site
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$184
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$402
US$314
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$219
US$302
US$295
  • Beachfront
1818 Meridian House(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$112
US$109
Hotels.com
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$179
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$161
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$101
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

So I've been to many hostels some good and bad, but I've never been to one that had roaches in the rooms or didn't provide some sort of bedding for the mattresses. We were given a small towel for our entire stay, a sheet which I suppose was our "blanket", and a key card that stopped working after one use. Now the roaches were gross, but living in Florida, you're gonna see a roach at some point. I did feel that there was a language barrier between the staff and some of the customers but that's not a deal breaker. The "breakfast" they provide are small pancakes and quick oats along with some coffee. So, not impressive but you get what you pay for I suppose. I will say that this is the quietest hostel I've been to and that almost makes up for everything else.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. Location was excellent, just a couple blocks away from the beach and some great restaurants! Price was good and staff very helpful. Rooms were clean and pancake breakfast hit the spot!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chrisld81
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I've been there on for three nights, the location is GREAT!!! I'm a 26 y/o woman, so I'm not gonna recommend this place to old people. Is not 100% clean, the rooms are full of people and the breakfast: 2 pancakes, oat and coffee, but you can add what you like, you have a huge fridge where you can put your stuff. It's not only for travelers, there's people looking for jobs, or another places to live so the place sometimes it turns weird. Very important you have lockers, but you need your own padlock. So I think is perfect for people looking to not expend a lot of money with a excellent location. Not for families, either old people.
The workers in general are good and helpful!
Most IMPORTANT is really cheap and GREAT location, a block away from the beach! Hope this is helpful!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Staff was unfriendly, spoke bad English, gave false info on the area and attractions.
Very few outlets and they were broken, not repaired in a whole week.
Bad lights weren't repaired in a week either.
I checked out late with advance notice the previous day and the staff decided to toss all my stuff in another room, putting my shoes into a bag with other stuff.
Patio closes at 10PM; other hostels don't shut down.
Breakfast is from 9AM-10AM only.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights, they helped with planning a trip to Key West and have decent wifi and communal area. Met some chilled people and had a generally pleasant stay!
Highly recommend for the brilliant location and value for money

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo