“"AWESOME A+"”

Crescent Resort On South Beach
Reviewed 4 June 2011

What an enjoyable and restful experience. The room was imaculate with just about all the amenities one would need. The location can't be beat. Most of all, the staff was so courteous and helful with such a leader in Mr. Jim Szabo.

I have already recommended your hotel to numerous friends and hope they have a great time as we did............Thanks and keep up the great work!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 April 2011

stay at the crecent, had a great time, staff was great, rooms were clean, walking distance to the beach abd shops, and love to come back.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

I've stayed at this hotel numerous times and am finally taking the time to write a review. This is hands down my "go to" place to stay when traveling to South Beach. It is located at the end of Ocean Ave which provides for a little quieter environment...far enough away from the hype but close enough to quickly walk there. The staff has always been friendly and willing to help make our stay enjoyable. In my mind, I would not want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2011

I am from Miami and wanted to stay on Ocean Drive for the weekend. This resort was a part of my timeshare exchange so I booked it for a long weekend. Boy was I disappointed. First of all its all the way at the end of Ocean Drive which is not so bad because you are away for all the craziness, so if you don't mind walking several block to the Clevelander or Wet Willies then it should not be a problem. The lobby looks like motel 6. The rooms are small with shabby Hialeah tiled flooring....coffee pot broken( I asked for another one, the receptionist at the front desk requested that I come and get it)...low and behold it was the whole outlet....TV broken...my view was of the rooms in the next building. I valeted my car for the weekend and the valet got a big fat South Beach TICKET and left it on my windshield....the valet company was nice enough to give me a free night of parking after I shelled out 90 bucks ($30/day) and I still had to pay the ticket. I will never stay at this Motel again what a waste! Oh, BTW there is no room service.

Room Tip: There are only 4 ocean front rooms
Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Virtuousrn1978
IORManagement, Manager at Crescent Resort On South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2011

It is always disappointing when any of our guests do not enjoy their visit. The Crescent is a unique boutique hotel with 27 one and two bedroom units.

When it was restored, we stayed with the original 1938 Art Deco theme.

Our location on 14th and Ocean is indeed the calmer side of Ocean yet only a few blocks from the clubs. We do agree many folks like to stroll along Ocean Drive and the Beach.

You had mentioned a small room. This is a surprise since our one bedroom units are over 400 square feet with kitchen, living room, and separate bedroom with king bed.

We did have our Maintenance crew check every unit for any electrical outlet damage or out of service tv's.

Our apologizes.... for your less than favorable experience at the Crescent.

If you contact us, we would like to work on your behalf with the valet company regarding the parking ticket.

Crescent Customer Care Team

Reviewed 18 April 2011

This was our second visit to the Crescent.
We love this facility. It is clean,modern and the staff are very friendly.
Also the location is situated at the quieter end of the strip, where it is more mature and calmer.
We would recommend this hotel to couples, group of friends or young families.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple