Crescent Resort On South Beach
US$266
US$246
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$329
  • Pool
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Restaurant
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$302
US$249
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Beachfront
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
US$229
US$154
US$144
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$159
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$368
US$331
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdiamond resortsocean driveon south beachone bedroom unitfull kitchenperfect locationlummus parkliving arearooftop deckart decopeople watchingsofa bedrestaurants and barscoffee makerper daybeach towelsvalet parking
Reviewed 9 June 2011

The Guest service personnel special Mr Aguirre was very attentive got us great deals on tour. The rooms were nice location great close to everything only thing no parking on site but overall great. The GM at the hotel very helpful would recoomend a little better service from the front desk but over all clean nice rooms.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I love the Crescent Resort, and go there every spring to shake off the winter blahs. The location is truly unbeatable. Spectacular beach and park across the street with running and bike paths, or just rent an umbrella and lounge chair and relax. Wonderful restaurant choices a short walk in every direction! Close to the action on Ocean Drive (just south of 14th) and Collins Ave, but quiet when you want it to be. Very clean and cozy. Great management is very responsive and engaged. And did I mention the weather? I've been five or six years in a row and never had bad weather - this year, hardly even a cloud! I take about four trips a year, but The Crescent is locked in stone on my calendar every spring.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2011

The service was great, they provide very helpful information and ideas from the guest service to spent the weekend, the room I got was very comfortable, and the hotel location is perfect. what I liked the most was the help from the guest service specially Mr. German, and the manager of the hotel. The only thing I recommend the hotel is to have its own parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2011

We loved the Crescent Hotel. I would not consider it a resort.
The staff was excellent. The rooms were clean. The bedding extremely comfortable.
The sofabed was the first sofabed in a hotel that actually slept comfortably.
I was extremely pleased with this hotel, also because I received a good deal.
A+, highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank just-facts-here
Reviewed 4 June 2011

This was the best weekend we have had in a while. The hotel was great... The front desk staff was very friendly and kind they helped us with pretty much anything that we asked. The housekeeping staff did a great job. There was however one housekeeper that stood out from the rest. I had the pleasure of having her clean my room and the room that my friends were staying in... (forgive me if I spelled your name wrong) her name was Destiny..... she did an excllent job with keeping our room clean and making sure that we had everything. I also had the pleasure of having the other two housekeepers clean my room.....Edith and I believe her name was Maria and they too made sure that the guest was taking care of.....I would definetly come back here to stay and I would recommend that my friends and family come checkout the housekeepers as well as the front desk. We had a blast Memorial Weekend in MIAMI ROCKED!!!!!

Room Tip: Just be yourself it works.....
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends