“WOW - Foodie approved”

The Bazaar by Jose Andres
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bazaar by Jose Andres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: The Bazaar by José Andrés, the world-renowned restaurant from the culinary icon, makes its Miami debut with a vibrant mix of sophisticated cuisine and playful indoor and outdoor lounge spaces. Dining transcends into fête extraordinaire as guests enjoy a collection of imaginative culinary experiences that offer pioneering delicacies and delicious libations. A story in contrasts, The Bazaar menu blends tradition and ingenuity in true Spanish style and mixes them with influences from South Beach’s local Latin flavors and rich history.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Only in town for a night, my fiancé and I decided to hit up this spot at the recommendation of a friend who frequents Miami.

Although we were wrapping up a vacation and probably shouldn’t have splurged on the tasting menu with accompanying wine pairing....YOLO!

The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable with the food (descriptions, cooking techniques, etc) and the wine. Service was superior.

There were several courses and generally speaking with the tasting menus you can assume although there are several courses you may be content or even wanting a bit more at the end of the meal. Not here...

The initial courses were tiny but packed a flavor punch that provided you with the initial “wow” factor. So then you’re thinking, ok I’m digging this—lots of courses this size but unique and palate appealing. Yes, this is the case until they also bring out toward the end full on courses. Amazing and if you aren’t full at the end I don’t know what to tell you. Embrace all the dishes because they are presented beautifully and are equally tasty. The wines to go along with them are amazing as well.

5  Thank Jessica P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,674)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely experience at The Bazaar by Jose Andres in South Beach. The service was second to none. Our server was attentive, friendly and accommodating. The staff was inviting. The food was amazing. Tapas style dining both modern and traditional. The meat and cheese boards were phenomenal and the wine selection was impressive. Don’t skip out on desert! Looking forward to dining here again very soon!

5  Thank marisolinmiami
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I brought my girlfriend for a special occassion out 2 weeks ago and had the most amazing time! Our server Latch was a first class professional!! He asked us what foods we like and dislike and offered to create a personalized tasting menu. Little by little, he brought each course out and described eloquently what we were about to experience This added to the dinner as we were excited to see what he was about to bring out next. The food was spectacular and truly a one-of-a-kind experience for us. Kudos to the chef and our server for creating such a wonderful evening. We will be back for sure!!

4  Thank Evan P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While spending a couple of days in North Miami Beach I decided to look online and see if there were any reservations available for that night. Being a Saturday I didn't think it was possible. But they had a 6:30pm and I booked it. My wife has some dietary restrictions which we told our server (Marty) about and he said, "let me go speak with my chef and see what we can do." Marty came back and gave us recommendations for a sequence of courses that would address all of my wife restrictions. So, not only did they take care of her dietary needs but also provided a memorable dining experience as well. The décor was beautiful, and the ambiance fantastic. I can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu. Everything about this restaurant was first rate from the valet parkers to the hosts and the servers. And the people watching was great too!

3  Thank desmondk796
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went here for dinner while on vacation in Miami, because Jose Andres is a local hero to us in DC and his name is always a badge of quality. We could not have been happier - the food was exquisite, sometimes simple, sometimes complex, but all of it exceptional. The service was WONDERFUL. Everyone from the hostess to the bartender to our terrific servers to the manager did a fantastic job, making us feel like family. We liked it so much that we went back later in the week, supposedly to just have a cocktail and a snack - and we ended up eating and drinking even MORE. It was just too wonderful to pass up. And when we returned, the staff made us feel like long-lost family, even though it had only been a few days. Seriously, the best. This place is a dream that everyone should experience.

5  Thank JimD_DC