“A pizza slice the size of my face! ”
Review of Mega Pizza

Mega Pizza
Ranked #341 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I remember walking pass that gigantic window display and thinking "wow that's some pretty big pizza". Now, I'm no pizza connoisseur but my taste buds have had the pleasure of trying Buffalo Chicken Pizza in NY, Chicago, NJ and PA recently so naturally when I say those humongous slices I wanted in! The place was crowed but service was extremely efficient and the prices were very low. However, the Buffalo Chicken Pizza wasn't quite a hit with me. Although, it was nicely covered in chicken with an adequate amount of cheese, I could only wonder to myself "Where's the sauce?!" The pizza was dry. I guess that night quantity won over quality. It may not have been a home run with me but It's still a great place to visit and bring the kids, I'm sure their eyes will light up like mine did when they realize the size of the pizza is almost as big as their face!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome late night spot to get a bite.
Food was fresh and hot !!
Highly recommended for eats after all the other spots have closed for the night.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This a small, off the beaten path, great service, friendly folks, great pizza, had the supreme pizza and it was great, ordered some jalapeño poppers, these poppers were the best I’ve ever tasted, the seasoning used was out of this world. This little place has a fantastic verity of dishes, calzones, salads, chicken wings, hamburgers & fries, it just keeps on going. Great place must visit.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Visited Mega Pizza one evening headed back to our hotel and picked up a slice of Caprese pizza. Enjoyed it on the walk back to the hotel room. They have several different pizzas and they are pretty bit slices. Would recommend.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

These pizza slices are so filling!!! We ordered an entire pie and we couldn't even finish half lol it was delicious but I'm not sure I would eat here again as I just prefer thin crust pizzas but they are still very tasty