“Breakfast”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Miami Beach, The Social Club is the ultimate expression of all that is South Beach. With a sexy decor that encourages socializing and inspired regional fare designed to be shared, our Collins Avenue bar and veranda have everything you need to wind down the day with a handcrafted cocktail or kick off a night on the town in style. Food. Drink. People. It all comes together beautifully at The Social Club.
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff is the best thing to say about this restaurant. Sat for 10 minutes before my order was taken. Food was mediocre at best and they added a 19% gratuity to the check.

Social C, Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

I'm so glad to hear that the staff was friendly, but disappointed to hear we didn't live up to our usual standards. Hopefully you will come back in and give us another chance!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

The dirty Martinis is we ordered tasted like they had no vodka in them just olive juice. food was terrible. Really bad, and even if it was half way descent you will leave starving. The portion size would not be enough to feed a small child.

Yikes! So sorry we didn't wow you...we would love to have you come back in and give us another chance! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The Bloody Mary on the menu says it was made all these great things like bacon infused maple syrup but it was really just Mr Zings with some Tito's and it still cost $20

Social C, General Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

I am sorry to hear this! We make the best Bloody Mary with all types of ingredients but clearly you didn't get to experience it this day and I apologize for that. We really hope you come back to see us and taste the way our Bloody Mary was meant to taste.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Surfcomber so I had breakfast there 4 times and dinner once. Everything was delicious. I was particularly impressed with their seared tuna. Friendly service.

Social C, General Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you Princess Aurore! We will ensure this gets to Chef Jeff and his team as they work hard to perfect every dish.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Social Club came recommended to us by friends that live in Miami and seeing that it was located in a Kimpton we had high hopes. I have to say we were very disappointed. The service was AWFUL & so slow. I honestly am not even sure our waitress said 3 words to us. I am relatively laid back when it comes to service because I worked in a bar throughout college so I understand the stress. This level was totally unacceptable. The food was OK, nothing special and our table was disgustingly dirty. Sticky to the touch even after they wiped it down. There are better places to have brunch for sure!

Social C, General Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Very sorry to hear this Karalyn. We would love to hear from you directly to prevent this from happening again in the future.