3 people have started booking this hotel
eDreamsUS$242
Expedia.comUS$242
ZenHotels.comUS$360
5,005 results
All reviews florida cookery south beach james hotel an umbrella ocean drive ocean front lincoln road partial ocean view espanola way art deco pool staff valet parking miami concierge pedro server attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

This hotel the worst I ever stayed. I have a broken ankle and had on a surgery boot. Had called the hotel about a wheelchair and was told one would meet me at the door. None was available. I got there at 11:00am on a Monday and had to sit there until after 5pm to get a room. We were told because of the hectic weekend no rooms were available and they were being cleaned. Sitting there for over 7hrs my ankle was so swollen. I was eventually given a room not the one we booked but one that was available. Check in staff don’t have a clue, very chaotic and unprofessional. The room windows were dirty which they cleaned the next day. The bed was small and broken down. It squeaks every time you moved. I thought any moment it would collapse. The room attendants does not speak any English. I lost my air pods in the room and they did not understand what I was saying only response we don’t speak English. The only saving grace for this hotel is the restaurant staffs. They were very courteous and attentive. No pressure. Big shout to pool attendant Yolanda. Thank you for bringing me towels to keep my leg elevated. I would not recommend this hotel nor would I ever stay there again. I came for some self care but I left worse off than I came.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Roving64928404748, General Manager at Royal Palm South Beach Miami A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate the feedback, Reyellejr.

It's unfortunate your time with us was less than perfect. We're always looking into feedback to continue to grow our establishment. We'll be sure to address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward to help us to improve for the future.

We do hope you allow us the opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with my family..husband, 10 year old and 7 month old. The hotel is extremely family friendly and very clean. The hotel has a modern Art Deco feel. The breakfast buffet was surprisingly good as I am usually not a fan of buffets. The breakfast server Edwin was very friendly and prompt. Another stand out employee was poolside server, Albert. I don’t remember the name of the woman who helped us at check-in but she was also excellent. We met the General Manager, Mr. Patrick who greeted us and asked how our stay was. He was extremely professional and welcoming. Last thing to mention, the Greek salad was the best I’ve ever had

Trip type: Travelled with family
Roving64928404748, General Manager at Royal Palm South Beach Miami A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thanks for the amazing review, Angela!

It's excellent your time at Royal Palm South Beach Miami was so fantastic! We take great care in providing top-notch service for all of our guests. Your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another splendid experience with you!

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is right on the beach and very close to everything you’ll need on vacation. The hotel staff is excellent. Pedro, in particular, is a standout! Always friendly and took very good care of us every time we visited for breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the fantastic review!

It's excellent you had such an amazing stay at our convenient location by the beach! We're delighted our team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time in our hotel. We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another fantastic experience with you soon! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

Would stay again. Comments:
Quite crowded for spring break. To get a good spot at pool, cruise ship etiquette is used (put towel or belongings on chair at 7:30 am). In general room was good, price was good, food was good ( breakfast) , elevators are efficient and our room was made up twice in a five day stay (this is a very positive comment). As someone else mentioned, the staff ( from front door to back beach) - ALL seemed happy to be there and to help/ serve the customers. Overall a lively place with the staffing to handle the atmosphere.

Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for the outstanding review, Paul!

We're delighted your experience at Royal Palm South Beach Miami was so wonderful! We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome and relaxed during their time with us. It's fantastic our team could accommodate your needs and assist you in any way possible. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

Literally the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my life. This hotel should be put out of business.

Check in was incredibly late, we had to carry our bags around Miami. They did not clean our hotel room, even asking three times. Kept apologizing and said they would and never did.

Pool party all day on Saturday so we couldn't use our room to sleep or relax because the music was so loud.

The people at the bar ignored me about 10 times after waiting for 45 minutes. Most unclean and unprofessional and worst run business I have ever come across in my life.

Room tip: This hotel needs to go
Date of stay: March 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Bridget.

We're disappointed you had such challenges during your time with us and that our team didn't go above and beyond to be of assistance. We also regret the problems you had with the sound levels in the rooms and that your stay didn't exceed your expectations. We care about the comfort of our guests so we'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.