“Delicious!”
Review of Dolce Italian

Dolce Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolce Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dolce is a modern Italian restaurant that captures the effortless elegance of Fellini's Rome of the 1960s. Dolce brings the dream 'of la dolce vita' to life by delivering a fresh take on Italian classics such as home made pastas, Neapolitan pizzas, seasonal salads, and our Veal Milanese. Whether lingering over an aperol spritz or a barrel aged negroni on our veranda or a decadent meal in our mid-century modern inspired dining room, Dolce is the perfect forum for socializing and indulging in the convivial charm of the Italian dining culture.
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Sitting on the patio was wonderful, the service was friendly, and we loved the food. Caprese salad, carrot soup, ravioli, and ricotta cheesecake. All of them were delicious. The carrot soup had wonderful flavor--my partner even liked it and he doesn't like carrots. The ravioli was delicious, and we loved how light the sauce was. We'll definitely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,346)

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Having been delayed out of Europe by 24 hours, I arrived late at the Gale South Beach (Dolce is on the ground floor of this boutique hotel). Following morning, following intense jetlag no-sleep, I descend to the Dolce, and immediately begin talking to the barista, Dejan. He proceeds to whip up one of the best cups of double-shot latté I've ever had stateside - so good, I order another one... ;-) After these two, I was ready to enjoy South Beach, and all it has to offer. Spent both mornings in the company of Dejan & his trusty sidekick Milana; whoever put these two in charge of greeting & tending to guests = well played! It felt like a home away from home...which is pretty much what all hotel restaurants and bars *should* feel like.

I can't recommend the place enough! Also, weather permitting, go sit outside; the people and cars passing by assures there's never a dull moment... :-)

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Visited with a big group and had a fixed menu. The surroundings and ambience is good as was the service. The food was one star out of five. Lots of it and most was left on the plate. Preprepared food from the supermarket warmed in the microwave would be better.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We’re in Miami Beach since March 2018 and we eat at the Dolce Italian Restaurant probably every day. The variety of the Menu is enormous and they only have top quality food! The waiters and the supervisor Dejan are always friendly and kind to us. You should definetely visit this high class Restaurant and don’t forget to try the Pizza Margherita and Garganelli Prosciutto & Piselli.
Parisa & Valentina

1  Thank Valentina S
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed at The Gale South Beach for two nights in May 2018, attending my sister's wedding. Came down for breakfast (Dolce Italian is at the ground floor of The Gale), and immediately fell into conversation with Dejan - who turns out to be the supervisor (good call, owners!) as well as a double-shot latte fiend; the best cup of coffee I've had on American soil to date! Two of Dejan's latte's, and jetlag was a thing of the past...

For breakfast, his sidekick Milana took over, and flawlessly took over the line laid down by Dejan; friendly and engaging banter & excellent service and - for me - that's exactly what I crave from staff, no matter where I am! Haven't felt this well looked after outside of Kokkeriet in Copenhagen - and they've had their Michelin star for a while... :-)

The inside is cosy & excellent for conversation, and outside, you're right on the corner of Collins & 17th = the perfect spot to people- and car-watch: not a minute goes by where you're not able to spot something entertaining / gobsmacking / gorgeous to look at.

Needless to say, I had breakfast there both mornings, and know where I'm staying - and eating! - next time I'm in South Beach...highly recommend! :-D