“varied flavors mingle at ease”
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
Ranked #598 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 1 January 2017

An interesting mix of traditional and non-traditional tapas. Order 2-3 portions per person, vary among the categories, and you will have a fine meal

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We stay at SLS when we visit Miami. The Terrace is our special place we love to have breakfast. It is outdoors with an overhang to protect you from the sun. It's a bar…and seating is oversized chairs with cushions that you sink into to.

The menu is chic and upscale. The wait staff are polite and make you feel so at home.

It's an area where you can relax before or after the wonderful craziness that you experience at SLS. A little quiet from the DJ's House Music.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Expensive with a limited menu after 3pm. Service is good but much better value elsewhere. Poolside gets pretty busy.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Spacious, relaxing and trendy place to chill out with friends or an informal business meeting. Great service.

1  Thank Foolisimo
Reviewed 8 March 2015

My wife and I ate lunch here while killing sometime at south beach. Wondering where we could get the much-hyped cuban sandwich without walking a great distance, I found a site on the internet that recommended this place. Not sure what they were thinking. First let me say that this place is very nice with a lovely outdoor setting, and the waiters were friendly and fairly attentive though it was obvious when we finished, they were ready for us to leave. The closest thing to a cuban sandwich were the "sliders". Three small croissants and some fires. Every thing was cool to luke-warm in temperature; and expensive though probably not so much for blue-stater and the international crowd who were ubiquitous. I suspect we ordered the wrong thing and that other menu items were of higher quality. While one might think I am a prowl (and you might be correct), I have eaten at some very fine restaurants and this is certainly one of them. But do not go here for casual food; casually elegant food perhaps and all that goes with that ...